• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Where is the MEDIC!!!!

likewise VC should get a bonus if they manage to capture a wounded soldier and drag him back to their base for interrogation (or something).
  2. T

What would you like to be improved in 3 words

Staged Weapon Reloading (like the one thing Battlefield 1 did right (aside from it's pretty engine) was having reloading being sort of staged out, so you could interrupt it and not have to start all over again).
  3. T

Need new weapons

while this thread might be redundant, (given there are other threads like it); I think the DP-28 needs to be replaced with a DPM. (which is basically the same, but with a pistol-grip, a different bipod, and a rear-mounted recoil spring) RP-46 is basically a belt-fed version of a DPM with a...
  4. T

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

new to the forums, though I made two comments I figured I might as well introduce myself..
  5. T

mortar , recoiless rifle emplacement on capture point and bundle grenade for VC force

It would be neat to see some buildables.. we've already got tunnels for the VC... so perhaps something like the mortar from Darkest Hour? (If I remember it right.. and I might not be)... would be neat to have field guns that can be manually aimed and fired. (I believe this was in the works on...
  6. T

A case for vehicles.

The big problem with tanks in Red Orchestra 2 was a lack of polish in the important areas.. basically I mostly remember RO2 tanks getting stuck on minor terrain features, Heroes of the West has a similar problem in this regard.. perhaps it's due to map-makers not having said terrain features be...