• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nac

Castle Voltar still crashes (multiplayer) in PS4.

I have never played the Castle Voltar map successfully in multiplayer from beginning to end in PS4 ever since it's introduction. The game crashes after a few waves even after the latest bugfix. Today, after a failed game in Catacombs, I voted to try Castle Voltar with my team in the hope that...
  2. Nac

Will there be a state of the game address for KF2 for 2024?

Like announcement of events? Or even announcement of incoming bug fixes? And the promised free rewards for Playstation players due to last event's glitch? Do we even have any events? I mean KF3 isn't here yet so...
  3. Nac

What's the deal with the new weekly Bounty Hunt? ( Halloween Beta) Strategies?

I managed to get to play the Halloween event beta for a bit. I tried to play the new weekly, Bounty Hunt but got killed almost immediately trying to follow...the rules? According to the description, I'm supposed to avoid killing the regular Zeds and try to prioritise the Bounty Zeds who get...
  4. Nac

What's New feature in PS4 bugged for KF2...

In the PS4's UI in the What's New feature, checking this normally lets you see what your KF2 playing friends are up to. For KF2, it shows the player awards (zed slayer, giant slayer, head popper...etc. etc.) and accomplishments your PSN friends did regarding KF2 (and other games) in the past...
  5. Nac

Will the massive FPS drops bug ever be fixed (on console PS4 particularly)?

I've been playing 6 man HOE on PS4 recently. And in all cases, massive FPS drops still happen and this is after the Deep Blue Z update. I remember reporting this here before. Is this still occurring due to the Field medic buffs still slowing everything down...
  6. Nac

Can't sell or upgrade weapons on PS4 occasionally.

Ever since the Polar Distress update, a random game breaking bug has popped out time to time on PS4. Randomly when I first enter the trader pod menu, I find that I can't select anything below the armor upgrade button on the left side of the trader pod menu. I have no problems with the right...
  7. Nac

Console Trouble joining weekly (Arsenal Assault) on Barmwich Town

Yesterday and today (KF2 on PS4), I played Arsenal Assault on Barmwich Town and failed to clear it multiplayer. So I left, played something else, came back to KF2 and tried to join a game, usually Barmwich town since people were trying to do the event requirements. The game crashed. I...
  8. Nac

Console An annoying bug on Coliseum Weekly...

I notice when playing Coliseum, when you buy weapons that require ammo like Hemoclobber and Pulverizer, you can't buy ammo for it. The option is somehow greyed out. However, if you exit and re-enter the trader pod, it becomes available. This caused me to fail the weekly initially before I...
  9. Nac

Idea for Weekly - Early Access KF2

Anyone remember early access KF2 when weapons were limited, Hans was a bullet sponge and every scrake still alive would rage instantly when the zed count dropped to a certain level? Among other things...(that I can't remember) How about a weekly where these elements were restored? In...
  10. Nac

Console Invisible zeds in Santa's workshop weeklies...

When I start a multiplayer weekly in Santa's workshop, the zeds that spawn are invisible. Also, just like I reported in my previous post, the weekly is still updating two days late with the menu saying Bobble Zed but what actually plays is last week's tiny terror. The right weekly only updated...
  11. Nac

Console Weekly updates way too late in PS4 on multiplayer.

This is more of an addendum to my last post regarding weeklies. Since the Shrunken Head weekly some time ago, the multiplayer weeklies on PS4, update only after a day or two has passed. When the main menu screen updates a weekly (Tuesdays where I live), the actual weekly playing on...
  12. Nac

Console KF2 Weekly not updating on PS4. Glitched Servers?

I'd like to report that the KF2 servers for PS4 doesn't seem to be updating the weekly. It's been 24 hours since the weekly changed to "Boom" as the current weekly but when I tried multiplayer, seems to be stuck on last week's Shrunken Heads. I realize there's sometimes a delay between the...
  13. Nac

Console Elysium post play sometimes glitches other maps

I've been noticing this bug on PS4 for about half a year now. Apparently, if I play a game on Elysium (win or lose) and play on another map immediately after that, the game will often crash the moment the wave starts. In one game, I found half my teammates leaving after playing on Elysium on...
  14. Nac

Boss Rush and Shrunken Heads on console

The whole Christmas event has come and gone and as a PS4 player, still hasn't seen sight and sound of the new weeklies. My suggestion is that if there's a new weekly announced for an event, they should be bumped on as active even if it's scheduled to be weeks away. Now that the Christmas...
  15. Nac

Request for Update in adding new weapons for Playstation Store, Asia

I've known from experience that updates for the Asian PSN stores are slow. Probably 3 updates before anything is added in. But this one is really slow. I'd really like to buy the Rhinos and Riot Shield but there hasn't been an update for maybe a year now. None of the DLC weapons have made...
  16. Nac

Console Three non-functioning Cosmetics on PS4

I'd like to report three cosmetics that no longer function in my game on PS4. One is the Steampunk Octo-Band (Standard) and the other is the Dynamite Arm-Band (Green). Both when equipped do not show up on my characters. I also noticed that my Christmas Santa Hood (Green) also stopped...
  17. Nac

BETA: Please return Sprint Toggle to Gamepads

In the new Cyber Revolt Beta, I noticed that now you need to press and hold down the L3 stick to sprint rather than before when you needed to just press it once and it'll sprint until you stop. The old way was better. The XBox 360 controller's L and R stick tend to break faster if you have to...
  18. Nac

Will this be available in the SEA PSN store?

I've been checking if KF2 is available in the Singapore PSN store specifically. So far nothing. Will it be available there eventually? Thanks.