• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Sniper Class Suggestions (uniforms ect)

1. There is no real sniper in RO, just a designated marksman. It's a soldier with a scoped rifle. If he can camoflage, then all soldiers should be able to camoflage 2. If you want to make the sniper more like a real sniper (workling alone, camo etc), make it realistic. A spotter that spends 5h...
  2. B

Which is most annoying form of APC abuse?

I once acted as a taxi and drove troops to the front and back. However I always had to be stationary to get the carrier full, which may count as #5 in your list...
  3. B

Does anyone share my distaste for bayo and melee in general?

Knocking on a tank with the Panzerfaust before destroying it is ownage.
  4. B

Things I Hate About RO..

Run, then run with 1 shoulder against a wall. The friction will make that side of your body really slower and you will either hurt yourself or fall ;) Of course this depends on the wall. The MGs can be deployed everywhere, as long as the height is correct. So sometimes you have to suck or look...
  5. B

Rear MG on Kv1 and IS-2

As far as I know, those MGs had no seperate gunner and were operated by the commander or gunner.
  6. B

The Machine Gunner Class

You obviousely never played against Rak :P People move out of objectives because of him ;)
  7. B

Easy way to add in heavy machine guns

It is a decent idea. I would however change some stuff that would require more teamwork: > The assistant gunner has the tripod and deploys it. the Gunner is the same we have now. > The other soldiers can give the assistant gunner ammo Another idea would be, that the gunner can lift the...
  8. B

Not One Step Back!

Oh yeah, Murphy and I got it right ;) We expected the "don't arm all Russians" + "it was in COD" to come up and even though we wrote exactly that, it was still posted :D Awesome!
  9. B

Not One Step Back!

You are obviousely talking of Gamma-Hitler. He is radioactive and has a Minigun instead of his left arm. He is also really really tall. His eyes also shoot deadly rays.
  10. B

Not One Step Back!

It's just that every day someone comes in and has the great idea of only giving 1/3rd of the Russian soldiers rifles and adding airplanes or bomb dogs or shoot retreating mates... And it becomes boring. This idea would not work and everybody who read the first post instantly knows it. It was a...
  11. B

The Squad leader with just a pistol....

I think the squad leader is already equiped worse than he should be. The Stgw44 was first issued to squad leaders for example. On Odessa, a big part of the squad gets the assault rifle but the leader is stuck with the mediocre MP40. Anf why shouldn't he use a rifle? I don't think every officer...
  12. B

MG protection & resupply

He doesn't want to increase resupplying, he wants that players protect their mgs. You would get no points for resupplying until the gunner kills enemies. So you will get your 5 resupply points only if you can keep the gunner alive. i.e. the idea is to give the machinegunner more support by...
  13. B

Move the Stg44?

The grouping IS weird... Yesterday I played Danzig and had my sights perfectly on the body of a Russian. He was behind cover, so I only saw his torso. From 20-40m... After 20 shots, that all hit absolutely nothing, he ducked. I shot the first 5 shots slowly, then, after becoming angry, I shot...
  14. B

Murphy's Rules of RO

When you play as a German on Stalingrad Kessel, none of your teammates will see the reinforcements drop to 0. All "R
  15. B

ro's sounds nothing compared to this....

The echos are great
  16. B

Move the Stg44?

Rifles have an effective range of >800m. Even the best snipers said, that shots at this distances are nearly impossible or you have to fire multiple times to hit the target. I would just like to shoot accurately with the stgw on distances of 100-200m. That would be awesome
  17. B

Move the Stg44?

I don't know, sometimes it seems really accurate, maybe if you don't expect a perfect hit (i.e. moving target). But if I see a target, that doesn't move and that is perfectly visible, and I lay my sights over him and make 1 shot, it will almost never hit. Sometimes it will take you an awful...
  18. B

Move the Stg44?

I don't get why the Stgw44 is so inaccurate. I have missed targets with 10 or more precisely aimed shots at distances around 50m. I really aimed perfectly at them and the bullets impacted in a 1m circle around the target. The rifle was resting... Shouldn't the Stgw44 have an effective range up...
  19. B

bolting

At the moment we could also have automatic bolting, because you simply press fire twice automatically. I noticed that I do this in other games, too sometimes, because I got so used to it in Red Orchestra. Bolting on a second key (Mouse 4 or something like that) would be awesome. You could...
  20. B

Luger Remix?

As if the internet had no good pics of a real luger :rolleyes: