• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. br1cky

North korean war mod / dlc

Not ROKS... I want a Korean War DLC/MOD
  2. br1cky

World War 2 Eastern front mod

is it coming? did i read something about it.. please link me, or discuss
  3. br1cky

North korean war mod / dlc

Plzzzz make this happen!
  4. br1cky

KOREANS WANTED!!! voices for Korean Mod Expansion! 한국인 구함

Son you are of great dissapoint, Why not USA vs North Korea in Korean war mod instead?
  5. br1cky

[request] korean war mod

Would anyone consider making our dream come true of a Mod with the Korean war! With the North Korean Peoples Army and US Army! Would be cool...
  6. br1cky

More Maps

'Make Your Own' I dont have time to make maps... plus they sold me a half done game, so why should I fix that?
  7. br1cky

Cambodia-Vietnamese War DLC/Mod

Dlc then! Make it happen tripwire
  8. br1cky

Cambodia-Vietnamese War DLC/Mod

I would love to see this as DLC... :) or failing that a Mod would be cool also call it Rouge Uprising or some shizznit!
  9. br1cky

Red Orchestra 3: Afghanistan

YES, YES, YES! Make Soviet Afghan war For RO3!
  10. br1cky

More Maps

Could we have some more maps please?
  11. br1cky

Finding Servers and Joining Friends

Yeah for me it never gives me the option to join que... same for KF2
  12. br1cky

Finding Servers and Joining Friends

i CAN agree, also there is no queing option or party support and it really annoys me. good work other than that, could do with a few more maps
  13. br1cky

Horzine Supply Create Key #2 does not work

I keep getting this error message while trying to open a crate.... Failed to reach Item Server! Client failed to exchange item. please try again later. If the issue persists, contact support. It has been doing this for days now... I keep trying again later but it still doesn't work