• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

PC Map list doesn't show anything

My b, I just clicked on the report bug link, and thank you, I wasn't aware of that servers could do that
  2. N

PC Map list doesn't show anything

After a game of kf2 win/lose (happened multiple times), it would show the stats and there are no maps to vote on, it's just blank. https://imgur.com/a/ifMzB
  3. N

Need help please

Lately I've been getting a bugsplat error and when I send the error report it fails, and also having issues with commando's stalker sight, stalkers are cloaked %95 of the time and the other %5 I can see them, but it isn't right away, this has been going on before the survivalist update (not the...
  4. N

PC Commando Stalker sight

Stayed cloaked, but they were a few times they were highlighted, I haven't tried commando since the update was released, so I don't know if I'll still have this issue
  5. N

I am using high settings, I've been using high since I've bought kf2, nothing on/off after choosing high settings and this is for both solo and online play. And another thing I've been noticing on normal and hard (need to get back into suicidal) (normal and hard doesn't give me a thrill), is the...
  6. N

Didn't realize I posted this in RS2, since I was on the kf2 forum page while reading up on some kf2 stuff, my bad
  7. N

What do you mean wrong game? This is Killing Floor 2 I'm talking about, one of commando's ability/ passive skill is to see stalkers and give it to nearby players near you (person who is commando)
  8. N

Idk what happened, but for the past week and a half, been playing as commando and I can't see the stalkers (what I mean is, they aren't red anymore), and some of the games I've been playing, there have been other commando's and while near them (both while commando or some other perk) I still do...
  9. N

Bone Crusher Skins

pie1055, I think some were sold/ bought, and there is another Bone Crusher skin listed, last time I saw there was 2, field-tested and battle scared and field-tested had 3 and battle scared had 4 and today when I looked there was 4 listed and the 3 went to 2 and the 4 went to 2 as well, so either...
  10. N

Bone Crusher Skins

imnrk, I don't know if people have used the skins, I just see them on the steam market to buy and that is what makes it curious for me, haven't seen it listed on any usb and I haven't seen any new crates or usbs
  11. N

Bone Crusher Skins

So, before the beta for the Bone Crusher/ Zed Island/ Gorefiend came out, I saw skins for the Bone Crusher on the steam market, and today, yet again, I'm still seeing it, is there a usb that as the Bone Crusher for one of the items or is it possible to get one for the Bone Crusher in the old...
  12. N

WWAUT - Post Launch Work Begins!

Ik the mace/shield combo isn't out yet, so, how are there skins already out for it?
  13. N

Killing floor 2 Launches For PC, PlayStation(r)4 Pro and PlayStation(r)4

Meaning sometime in the future, right? Is there an eta on them (if possible)?
  14. N

Killing floor 2 Launches For PC, PlayStation(r)4 Pro and PlayStation(r)4

What happened to the mace/ shield combo and new gorefest? And are there any plans to resurrect the Martial Artist perk? And are there any plans in the future for more perks/ weapons?
  15. N

Squad looking for people to unlock achievements

I am willing to help you out, bro. And I am looking for some people to help me with some HoE achievements, that's all I need atm, minus the get all perks to lvl 25.
  16. N

Server Free Public Killing Floor 2 Redirect Server

Never mind, I got it and thank you for uploading them, bro.
  17. N

Server Free Public Killing Floor 2 Redirect Server

Hi, I went to this site http://skillzservers.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=608&p=4776#p4776 and made an account and I can't download any of the maps, is there something I need to do before I download any of the maps?