• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Neuro75013

PC 0 footsteps sounds except for mein

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: I have 0 footsteps sounds except for mein Description: Ever since I installed the game on this new PC running Windows 11 I have no footsteps sounds on any Zeds, I do hear mein tho. I am suspecting it has something to do with Win11 and VCredist...
  2. Neuro75013

New difficulty above HoE: Hardcore

Hey there! I decided it's time to ask for a new difficulty since the game has had broad buffs during 2021 with it's new weapons and the perk changes. Previous thread from January 2021: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/suggestions-gathered-since-2015.2337033/ Hardcore...
  3. Neuro75013

Suggestions gathered since 2015

Hi there, I'm going to make this quick, I've been playing this game since 2015 (on PC), and I gathered some neat suggestions from friends and different HoE communities. So this post is long overdue! New difficulty (call it whatever you want, maximum challenge or w/e) : - 100% more Zeds/Large...
  4. Neuro75013

PC Specific game options reset and cosmetics

Hi, Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Description: If you start a solo game, go into the map but don't start it (the map load and then you are in the lobby I mean, you can see your character model etc.) and then leave without really starting the match the game will reset thees settings ...
  5. Neuro75013

PC Crash upon connecting to a server (5 years old bug)

Hi there, Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Description: The game will crash to desktop with a bug splat message. This bug happens once every 10 games or so, is present since 2015 and reproducible across all the PC I have. I do not crash mid game, and my computers do not crash while...
  6. Neuro75013

PC Forum burying threads?

Hello, I replied to a thread here https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/technical-support-ae/the-bug-report-ae/2278722-kf-2-performance-is-worse-and-worse-over-time-on-a-high-end-hardware/page2 and it does not go up on the front page. I don't think this is intended...
  7. Neuro75013

PC Major issu with Husk Cannon not firering (still have fire animation and consume ammo)

Category: Code. Reproducibility: Often. Description: Husk Cannon will completly stop shooting after shooting the first 4 ammo. Sometimes for the whole duration of the match. It will still play the firing animating and consume ammo. happens quite often. I can comfirm it happening on firebug and...
  8. Neuro75013

PC Husk Cannon often not firing faster during Zed time

Category: Code. Reproducibility: Always. Description: Almost all the time when using survivalist the Husk Cannon won't fire in near real time during Zed time (not talking about reload speed but shooting speed indeed).
  9. Neuro75013

PC King Fleshpound instant kill

Category: Code. Reproducibility: Sometimes. Description: After fireing his laser beam, the King Fleshpound will start moving again (runing), but you will die exactly like you were still being hit by the beam (can see an electrical circle damage effect on the screen). NB : I saw a thread...
  10. Neuro75013

PC Can't jump

Yesterday it was working fine. Today i played 2 games, in both of them i could not jump i had to go in the menu and bind jump to something else than mouse2 then i rebinded it to mouse2 to make it work. Note that i never changed any config files, never used custom binds etc. The game is on a...
  11. Neuro75013

Difficulty and balance

Hello there, A quick feedback on the difficulty balance (using Spring Beta update preview 2). * More large Zeds in HoE please, since the introduction of Quarterpounds it feels like some Fleshpounds have been replaced with the weaker Quarterpounds. * There should be times where the game...
  12. Neuro75013

PC Sound cut/bug on Power Core

Category: Code or level design? Reproducibility: Sometimes. Description: When playing on Power Core at some point the sound will stop beeing processed correctly leading to many missing sounds and hearing only a few distant sounds. Happened 3 or 4 times so far, today 2 times in a row at the...
  13. Neuro75013

PC Boss intro UI/HUD sticking and intro cam not playing

Category: Code. Reproducibility: Happened only once so far. (note that for the beta preview i uninstaled KF2 and instaled a clean beta preview). Description: it was on Power Core survival holdout, the Abomination boss spawned but i did not had the boss intro cam, instead i was left with the...
  14. Neuro75013

Spring update 2018 beta preview - feeedback

The 2 new maps : They are realy nice. There is a bug on both, they have no dynamic shadows ( reported here : https://forums.tripwireinteractive.c...ynamic-shadows ). The Rioter : He is realy nice and the new rally effect is better, but it's armor aesthetics does not look sci-fi, it looks like a...
  15. Neuro75013

PC Power Core and DieSector have no dynamic shadows

Reproducibility: Yes. Category: Level design. Summary: Power Core and DieSector have no dynamic shadows. Description: Both of the new maps have no shadows casting from Zeds or players, the maps are looking quite flat in terms of textures. All that with the shadows option set to ULTRA in the...
  16. Neuro75013

PC Game feel lagy since last update

Hello TW, I noticed that since the last update the game feel less responsive and more lagy on any servers i have played (sub 40 ping). I noticed some odd behavior from Zeds, like if they were missing frames/teleporting and stuttering. However i do know it is not a client framerate problem. I...
  17. Neuro75013

Crosshair mod?

Hello all, I have two questions for you guys : 1 - Is it possible to make a crosshair mod for KF1? 2 - Would that be legal to use it on moded servers?