• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Neuro75013

Server KF2 (or any Unreal Engine 3) server on RedHat/CentOS/Rocky/Alma Linux DDoS defense with the help of firewalld

It is getting out of hands, can't have a HoE 10 waves game rn. The attackers wait for us to be on wave 10 most of the time to crash the server. I even think attackers are tracking people. Any news from TWI? I don't even see their servers to play HoE 10 waves, do they even have 1? If I use the ig...
  2. Neuro75013

New difficulty above HoE: Hardcore

Thanks for comparing me to the cream of the crop I was under the impression I was the best player ever. lmao as you said. Clearly I am a bad player! Besides saving 20% incoming damage is even more useful in multi. I talked today with ZiFFA, he told me why none of the top players post here...
  3. Neuro75013

parry saved me during this game many times. Playing a lvl 0 perk is not harder than vanilla HoE? Playing 9mm/knife only is not harder than vanilla HoE? Have you really watched the videos on my channel? What are you trying to say? Did you? lmao indeed. I'm a bad player, is this the thought...
  4. Neuro75013

Allow me to disagree, this is what a forum is for, exchanging ideas and suggestions. Randomness is part of the experience and what makes a great coop game (look at Left 4 Dead/2), generally you want the least amount of randomness in a competitive game, that's it. And even then L4D2 is...
  5. Neuro75013

PC 0 footsteps sounds except for mein

Thanks this worked, it seems like one of the graphics options if lowered to it's minimum will also disable footsteps.
  6. Neuro75013

Hi again! I play multiplayer mainly but also solo a lot. No, because there are always going to be weapons/perks easier than others. You can ask for nerfs, you can ask for buffs, but there is no balance theory where you should always ask for both. The answer I received in this thread contains...
  7. Neuro75013

Killing Floor 2 Potential Weeklies For The Future - Your Input Requested

Weekly: Randomizer Function: Gives a random loadout to players based on their class. Ammo/weapons and armor spawn rate x4 Wave 2 would give a loadout of weight 11 Wave 3 would give a loadout of weight 15 Reasoning: Learning less used weapons and force players to move around the map to get...
  8. Neuro75013

It makes the game more challenging, if you don't like it you can play on lower difficulties where their rage spawn rate is lower or even 0%. Parrying saved me a tremendous amount of time against QPs/FPs with any perks. Besides I do not play berserker much but your question is very telling. I...
  9. Neuro75013

I wish we could stay on topic about a new higher difficulty and stop asking for buffs and nerfs. Besides except nerfing resilience, health thrower, and Zeds health stack on 3p everything else you guys are asking is to make the game easier. This is disappointing. The fact that there is health...
  10. Neuro75013

Hello there, The problem with nerfs and buffs is that it will affect all difficulties, TWI developers showed us their vision and I do not wish to asking them to backtrack even tho the choices are always debatable, I respect their vision and do not wish to ask them buffs/nerfs that would affect...
  11. Neuro75013

PC 0 footsteps sounds except for mein

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: I have 0 footsteps sounds except for mein Description: Ever since I installed the game on this new PC running Windows 11 I have no footsteps sounds on any Zeds, I do hear mein tho. I am suspecting it has something to do with Win11 and VCredist...
  12. Neuro75013

Hey there! I decided it's time to ask for a new difficulty since the game has had broad buffs during 2021 with it's new weapons and the perk changes. Previous thread from January 2021: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/suggestions-gathered-since-2015.2337033/ Hardcore...
  13. Neuro75013

Suggestions gathered since 2015

Thanks for the kind words. <3
  14. Neuro75013

@Aleflippy You didn't sounded harsh one bit no problem mate! Yes there is still some monsters spawning in player's POVs sometimes, it's rare tho. The main difficulty is Zeds are allowed to re-spawn/teleport at distances you should have been able to hear them before turning your back. I really...
  15. Neuro75013

Hi there. There are ways to play any classes right now (considering all the new weapons) in HoE very easily. Just needs to know what to do (loadout, upgrades, dosh management and skills used), you don't need good aim anymore. Maybe I could give you some tips about the SWAT : - On the first wave...
  16. Neuro75013

Hi there, I'm going to make this quick, I've been playing this game since 2015 (on PC), and I gathered some neat suggestions from friends and different HoE communities. So this post is long overdue! New difficulty (call it whatever you want, maximum challenge or w/e) : - 100% more Zeds/Large...
  17. Neuro75013

PC Crash upon connecting to a server (5 years old bug)

i decided to make a clean re-instal. Deleted the remaining KF2 Steam folder in Steamapps and the screenshot folders in userdata but when installing it says at some point during the instal : detecting existing KF2 files. And I can see that it saved some options such as audio options and...
  18. Neuro75013

Hi, I don't use NVIDIA flex as it literally cripple the framerate. I would rather have crashes upon connecting rather than playing under 200 fps but the info you provided is relevant. Thanks.
  19. Neuro75013

PC Custom Gamemodes crash game due to KFEngine.ini MaxObjectsNotConsideredByGC

Did you guys know what this variable does? (MaxObjectsNotConsideredByGC)
  20. Neuro75013

The KFEngine.ini works, I had no crash since then, but I still don't know what it does. I also had 2 graphical bugs since (had no graphical bugs before), Faty boss was invisible once, and some distant lights on Containment Station were blinking with mouse movement. The game also felt more lagy...