• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. slayer123

PC Heavy attack interruption bug

As you swing a heavy attack it can be cancelled by a light attack this seems like a bug to me. I want to follow up with a light attack and a millisecond before the heavy smash hits I cancel it with a light attack I understand why it can be cancelled by block, but to be honest I'd prefer the...
  2. slayer123

PC Double barrel shotgun alt fire bug

When you spam alt fire on the dbs it will first fire both barrels then it will fire a single shot. very easy to reproduce, online bug.
  3. slayer123

PC Dosh clipping through players

As title online standard server throw dosh at another player at and it goes through them,
  4. slayer123

PC Demo mad bomber level 25 perk bug

Demo mad bomber level 25 perk bug Reproducibility: Always Description: If you launch an Rpg before the zed time has finished and it explodes just as zed time finishes you recieve major damage Online Not sure if its ment to work like this but the amount of times i have nearly died (and...
  5. slayer123

PC Reload cancel bash and shoot

You know what it is and it is an exploit, you can't argue that fact. Please sort it out, people think it's necessary but it's not and oh have I mentioned that ITS AN EXPLOIT.Some may say it takes skill but you can use a macro to do it and quite frankly it takes a bit of skill to use other...
  6. slayer123

PC Siren, commando m203 glitch

This has happened twice so far, shooting m16m203 grenade launcher with commando into a sirens scream when it's next to you causes it to disappear but it Insta-Kills you like it has exploded, I will test this to see if it can be reproduced, it was.online 6man hell on earth.
  7. slayer123

PC Infinite heal darts swat w/medic smg

My friend was playing swat and had a medic smg in zed time he could shoot infinite heal darts, don't know the perk talents used, but surely the infinite ammo level 25. Not sure if it's intended, but I witnessed him shoot lots of darts, I'm sure you can test this out with your developer skills in...
  8. slayer123

PC cardboard box knight gun shot bug

cardboard box knight dead body of someone who has quit game makes a gunshot noise when you melee it, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqTWDUPokO0&feature=youtu.be
  9. slayer123

PC Gorefiend zed time bug

This happened when zed time was finishing, gorefiend was doing that unstoppable spin I stepped in to slice it, as I did zed time finished and at full health and got instantly killed, from 100 hp to minus 122. online, outpost, 6 man hell on earth.I can't reproduce it but clever key binds and...
  10. slayer123

PC Twin blade gorefasts sound bug

If killed when spinning attack is occurring then the sound continues after death till the full ( now phantom) attack has finished.
  11. slayer123

PC Husk fireball not working on new animation

I noticed the new crouch animations on the husk but also everytime when doing so there was no fire ball coming out.
  12. slayer123

PC No sound or visual feedback for parry

No visual feedback for parrying, kinda sucks, also getting no sound for a parry either.This is surely a bug. ​​​​​​Edit: if you have removed it due to a few people not liking it why not put an option to toggle it on/off, i think it's the visual equivalent of a vibrating...
  13. slayer123

Calling all firebugs

CALLING ALL FIREBUGS.CALLING ALL FIREBUGS.WARNING, WARNING.DO NOT FEED SCRAKES FIRE ON HELL ON EARTH.I REPEAT DO NOT FEED FIRE TO SCRAKES ON HELL ON EARTH. Especially if I'm around, raging scrakes with a flamer does little damage and makes everyone else's job if having to deal with it harder...
  14. slayer123

PC New voices, super zed time, messed up commands

This only happens online on shopping spree, when solo map is fine.happens every time I play this one map. Mr foster talks about packages, heydays stuff like protect the package, the package is dead all sorts of strange dialogue, then at zed time I'm neo from the matrix. Here is a video of it...
  15. slayer123

PC Fleshpound landed on my head

Fleshpound landed on my head(belly flopped) after being hit with an rpg and insta killed me.fp was still alive. Not sure if it's a bug or not because that thing must wiegh a ton and one landing on you with a belly flop would definitely kill you.A very rare thing I'm sure. It was a wtf moment...
  16. slayer123

PC Demo team killing

This is not on friendly fire servers. Has only happened Online, on different servers.Has happened on a friends server that I can guarantee is not friendly fire. A few occasions this has happened, the most recent being a demo throwing 5 sticks of dynamite and me (as medic) getting killed with...
  17. slayer123

PC berserker skills not work in conjuction with each other

Category: Beserker perk skills Reproducibility: Always Summary: vampire doesn't work if you have skirmisher on but if you have dreadnought on it works Description: just let some clots grab you when you have skirmisher on ( you heal 1 point every second) but when you kill clot you don't get...