• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. slayer123

PC Two bugs which stays forever

Why on earth is reload cancel bash and shoot not considered a bug?please explain because reloading only one pistol or putting a mag in your dry ar and being able to shoot before its cocked seems very buggy. im all for the bash as your reloading but to then be able to cancel the bash with...
  2. slayer123

Duping XP

I really like the ranks but if people are just abusing it like this then ranks are going to be worthless. I would rather feel like I've earnt my rolled up sleeves, but this is ridiculous,making my grind for it all almost seem worthless.Except my own personal satisfaction of having done it the...
  3. slayer123

PC Heavy attack interruption bug

Well is this a bug or working as intended?would be good to know.
  4. slayer123

PC Falling through the landscape since last update

This happened on the map water on Mars everyone randomly fell through the floor at different times and at different points, I saw various zeds also fall through the floor.Never had this problem before the update.
  5. slayer123

PC Dosh clipping through players

Can't say I'm happy about this even if the person I wanted to give money to was surrounded by other people I could stand back aim up and curve the dosh over people's heads to the right one. now I have to be the right distance? Don't always have time for that or if I'm the sole survivor with...
  6. slayer123

PC Heavy attack interruption bug

As you swing a heavy attack it can be cancelled by a light attack this seems like a bug to me. I want to follow up with a light attack and a millisecond before the heavy smash hits I cancel it with a light attack I understand why it can be cancelled by block, but to be honest I'd prefer the...
  7. slayer123

PC Double barrel shotgun alt fire bug

When you spam alt fire on the dbs it will first fire both barrels then it will fire a single shot. very easy to reproduce, online bug.
  8. slayer123

PC Dosh clipping through players

As title online standard server throw dosh at another player at and it goes through them,
  9. slayer123

PC Demo mad bomber level 25 perk bug

Ah i thought it might have been known but i hadnt seen anything about it, thanks for letting me know
  10. slayer123

PC Demo mad bomber level 25 perk bug

Demo mad bomber level 25 perk bug Reproducibility: Always Description: If you launch an Rpg before the zed time has finished and it explodes just as zed time finishes you recieve major damage Online Not sure if its ment to work like this but the amount of times i have nearly died (and...
  11. slayer123

PC Snares not working (SWAT/GUNSLINGER)

As far as I'm aware no slow down skill is working,
  12. slayer123

PC Siren, commando m203 glitch

Ok this is not the siren insta killing.i watched a friend off perk an rpg he was about the distance it takes for the rpg to arm itself from the siren, she screams just after he's shot and the rpg dissappears but acts like it's exploded and kills him, kill ticker says he killed himself, he was...
  13. slayer123

Is there a possibility that Precious weapon skins will get a visual improvement?

So far iv unboxed a medic smg and medic ar both precious and after the compulsory 2 weeks of keeping them I sold them.Nearly 200 pound for the ar and 50 for the smg.There are better skins for hell ova lot cheaper and as stated they look horrible in gold in first person.they look better in third...
  14. slayer123

PC Time zone change resets some config files

This happens to me also, but not my friends.It has been suggested to to me that I should set my input ini to read only.I will but it's gonna take 6months to see if it works :D
  15. slayer123

PC v1051 - Scrakes still sprint after decapitation

Oh I love the headless chicken scrake.I didn't even think it was a bug.hope it gets left in.
  16. slayer123

PC Reload cancel bash and shoot

If I give an in depth bug report I'll be posting how do said exploit(even if it is widely known), which is against forum rules. Also be nice to hear from tripwire if it's here to stay or it can be sorted.
  17. slayer123

PC Reload cancel bash and shoot

You know what it is and it is an exploit, you can't argue that fact. Please sort it out, people think it's necessary but it's not and oh have I mentioned that ITS AN EXPLOIT.Some may say it takes skill but you can use a macro to do it and quite frankly it takes a bit of skill to use other...
  18. slayer123

Tactics Reload Canceling

I think they should get rid of this bull**** reload cancel, it's an exploit after all.
  19. slayer123

PC Siren, commando m203 glitch

This has happened twice so far, shooting m16m203 grenade launcher with commando into a sirens scream when it's next to you causes it to disappear but it Insta-Kills you like it has exploded, I will test this to see if it can be reproduced, it was.online 6man hell on earth.
  20. slayer123

PC Siren's glitched damage

Well done on the recreation of this annoying bug, I thank you for your hard work and hopefully it can be fixed so I can put more alphas back into the waves without the risk of getting insta-gibbed.Over to you tripwire.