• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Beta Release [Utility] AMC - Auto Mapchanger v0.0.1

Your amc.ini looks good. Did u see anything in the programm window? There should be a counter when the ads get posted. And was someone on the server? When no players are on the server, amc ignore it until someone join. Edit: And set Interrupt on 30, otherwise your ads get posted after 480 secs...
  2. S

I uploaded a new Version 1.0.0 which get a fix in the Binary which prevent the Program to start on some machines. There is also a function now to broadcast messages.
  3. S

No Title I have no idea whats wrong. I made a Virtual Machine with your Specs, it works without installing anything... :( Do u have a other machine to test?
  4. S

Oh without an error message? :/ Which Operation System do u use? 32 or 64 Bit System? Edit: I uploaded new Binarys on Github (still v0.0.2), with have now debugging output when an error accours at loading the amc.ini. I tried a littlebit in a virtual machine and i only get the autoclose thing...
  5. S

Hiho, i developed at the Weeked a tool for our KF2 Servers. We had the problem in the past, that only on few maps player joins when the server is empty. So the AMC switch the to a default Map if the server is empty. Also we wanted the possibilty to post Advertising/Messages. In Short: Written...