• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

the paradoxon problem.

the paradoxon problem. when youre able to travel back in time, would you be able to make Fu. Svedberg explain why he locked "the plane problem thread"? and would you be able to future post in "the plane problem" thread, even if it would contain only legal (regarding to forum rules) statements...
  2. R

Helicopter simulation?

hello, there.. im looking for an actual helicopter sim (apache, comanche, blackhawk, hind, or all of them) my LHX seems to be outdated, hehe. i looked around quite a while, but couldnt find any actual title, kinda strange. whats your expierience here? thanks in advance.
  3. R

Game servers N/A

hello, iv tryed everything my limited brain could figure out on this problen and as well everything i could find here. the problem appeared as the free week ended. here is a pic of what i get when im in my internet browser: Link you may notice that its able to query the master server, but...
  4. R

Beta Map RO-Deckung-PB3

After working a while on the beta 2 and changing lots of things i decided to make one last Beta before the final, here it is. -Axis will now spawn allover the map in the first 120secs, then fall back to the original spawn. -added a new objective Wachtuerme. -Kueche will become available as soon...
  5. R

Level Design How can i do a Capturezone capable from diffrent locations?

the original solution comes from Quietus and can be found here. i do this thread to make finding it a little easier, lets get startet then. basicaly its easy, make brushes at the locations you want to have the capzones later, mark them all and raise them so no else brush is in the area. then...
  6. R

the do it yourself thread...

i would find it funny to make one of those, the instructions for the plane is quite a while around, but i thought some might not know.
  7. R

Use a Pencil on Yoshi?

sorry i just couldnt resist..
  8. R

Beta Map Ro-Deckung-PB1

this shall it be then, my firstling, RO-Deckung public beta 1 :). dont hold your breath when it comes to criticise it. ill be bussy from tomorow till next monday, so forgive if i cant respond promptly to your comments. http://www.maporchestra.com/downloads/p13_sectionid/23/p13_fileid/231
  9. R

Level Design Spectator cams/End cams

Hello, i have problems to find the spectator cam actor also i dont know how to set the end cam, i thought it would be a true or false value in a spectator cam? can someone point me to a tutorial or answer this right away? i looked a while through many pages and the search here didnt bring up...
  10. R

Level Design [preview] RO-Deckung

Hello, as requested some information about my map, its in the middle beta stadium and i exspect it to be launced in two weeks as public beta 1. actually its playable, but the terrain needs to become more eyefriendly, bot support is missed and i need to optimize the FPS, as well need to add...