• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Level Design 'Select Inside' 90% won't work & other issues

it must be the goblin bantering you.
  2. R

RO connection problem

as first you want to check if your friends computer is reachable, do that by writing "ping <FriendsIP>" in a dos box. (ex: ping 209.85.135.147) find your IP at http://www.myip.dk/ if that is sucsessfull, read that sticky. if you cant ping your friends computer, but can ping the IP shown in my...
  3. R

This thread is wasting your life!

if you dont see the point of the problem i formulated at the example of Svedbergs behave, youre simply not the person to judge about the point of the tread. but youre right at one point, i have better things to do as explaining to you what the point is, as it seems worthless. just because you...
  4. R

the paradoxon problem.

yes, the efforts on keeping the forum "clean" are visible. from some other forums i visit here and there i saw a solution that is the best in my opinion, in fiding a compromise between moderation and freedom of speech, wich is always hard to find. as its understandable that the forum has a...
  5. R

the paradoxon problem.

it will have no effet on you, as youre allreay in the past. if its possible, someone else will construct the machine, sooner or later. ---- what if you travel back and tell the people how to construct a time machine? and be therefrom able to travel back in the future?
  6. R

the paradoxon problem.

i fire up altavista and have all hot babes i want, but there rare posibilitys to discuse stuff like that, it helped me to gain insight of a lot of perspectives and diffent ideas. it actually made me think more as i did for a few years.
  7. R

the paradoxon problem.

the paradoxon problem. when youre able to travel back in time, would you be able to make Fu. Svedberg explain why he locked "the plane problem thread"? and would you be able to future post in "the plane problem" thread, even if it would contain only legal (regarding to forum rules) statements...
  8. R

Plane Problem

hm, everything i guess, and nothing in general.
  9. R

Plane Problem

at the basics hes right, every action produces a reaction. but i doubt einstein discovered this, his theories base on commonly quoted general relativity as "everything is relative" but the less known special relativity states that more things arent relative as relative. i wouldnt say that i...
  10. R

Plane Problem

[/B] plane does 100mph. the magic treadmill does match the speed of the plane mysteriusly and accurate with 100mph. how fast do the weels need to rotate to make this possible? from a distand observer the plane would move along the threadmil with 100mph, while the threadmil moves backwards...
  11. R

Questions before I buy

lol, im anything but a lawyer. and i always give informations out for free. i wrote it that way cause i didnt get the point of the questions realy, if you have played online before or have been online before, you could answer the questions yourself, unseen the fact that there allready about 20...
  12. R

The Trouble With Atheism

in popes office, vatican. the phone rings.. "yeah, the pope himselfe speaking" "this is god, i have good and bad news for you" "give me the good ones first" "the disputes have an end, im going to connect all curches to one" "and the bad ones?" "im calling from salt lake city"
  13. R

Questions before I buy

1.) depends on your attention span and apprehension. 2.)noone can guarante you filled servers everytime you want to play. 3.)depends on the distance to the server youre playing on. the internet is a dynamic thing, like a ocean, sometimes there waves, and sometimes there too smal boats serving...
  14. R

Helicopter simulation?

thanks so far. and the roflcopter game, heh, i left it running to listen to the song a while :).
  15. R

Game servers N/A

i finaly found the solution. it was my internet provider (AOL) blocking the ports, unbelivable! well the workaround was to connet to a diffrent authentification server. to logon to the clean auth server use: [email protected] edit: if someone trys to censor your internet connection, you...
  16. R

Tactics German MGs!

to be honest, i dont know what in the world made the 42 that lethal, could it be that its a point accurate weapon? possibly, if you want facts, its the first gas operated MG on the battlefield ever. yeah, many would argue, but by definition it uses not only the recoil to reload. mean its a MG...
  17. R

1337 Robber

its a very funny movie. laughed quite a while, that sorry utt should at least be free for the amusement. at he other hand why didnt he fill that trashcan 1/3 with high percentage alcohol, turn the open side to him, wait a little and throw a burning towel+wodka bottle in the direction? mean, he...
  18. R

Looking for good sniper game

a realistic sniper game these days, that would be somewaht boring i guess, sorry, lol. drop off by heli or plane near enemy lines in a thermic (night fall), screw up for a few hours, start gliding over enemy teritory for a few hours (past midnight), land at a hopefully save hill (dawn), scout...
  19. R

Half-Life 2 Played With Wii Remote

i imagen that kinda funny, walking arund, hear a bullet passing my head from 7:30, swing aruond, fire 5 shots into my cabinet, turm my head, ah, miss. now firing 5 shots in my aquarium, turn head.. hm, darn he dived behind the TV.
  20. R

Steam LOGIN Problems - READ ME - Updated

i mean it happend just once now, just the HL2 unlock was quite bussy, i at that weekend i wouldnt have liked to be a cooler in their server. and my steam accound is a day one accound. so i think we should book that as a "hm, ok, darn.. if you learn and copy how your countrys emergency call...