• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

How to decreise FOV to bellow slider min ??

I bouth an new equipament that dont allow me to lower the resolution, in result I am having an screen where its almost impossible to hit anything far then 5 meters... Changing the fov to something like 80 or maybe 70 would fix it, but I could not find a way to do it, the console command fov do...
  2. D

Server Server crashes at start : faultrep.dll not found on windows 10.

Sorry to revive this thread but this is the first result in google and its wrong, just doing that dont fix anything on windows 10. It seems you need to manually download this somewhere and its not secure and very risky, do anyone know an better solution ?
  3. D

Summer Update Second Beta Changelog

I did the same yesterday, also hosting 3 servers, took out 2 servers, and left 1 in non-beta, server is full, my friend that is still in beta said that there are almost no servers avaliable anymore and in those all of they are almost empty. For me the reason wasent the new features in the beta...
  4. D

Result from removing bash reload cancelation : - 50% less servers and players. Thanks for the fix TW. I will go back to the original until you fix it.
  5. D

Can you please roolback all "reload cancellation fixes", the game really becames unplayable for me with out it, really. I know you consider this an bug, but this is an very important feature for advanced players and its very fun to play with it, and sucks with out it.
  6. D

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta Preview Branch Is Now Available

I think tripwire likes so much of "perk trainning" that they just add endless mode and prestige to fill up players on this map at servers, next steep: make this map official...
  7. D

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta Preview Branch Is Now Available

Some sugestions : - Roolback changes in damage reduction, it completely broken hoe for several perks like sharpshooter ( cant kill scrakes ) - Roolback "bashing cancelation fix", it broken gameplay for several perks like support with boomstick, gunslinger etc. - Range of EDARS imobilization is...
  8. D

Server Server crashes at start : faultrep.dll not found on windows 10.

HI, Did an update from windows 7 to 10 this weekend, kf2 server is not working anymore, it shows that error. How to fix it ??? Regards, Deads
  9. D

Why are new maps so GS/SS unfriendly?

Agree, and I would like to add that those new maps ( Descent and Nightmare ) only works with firebugs, and its an boring ping pong lag mess, thats why I avoid this maps. I do hope next map to be something more traditional, 1 map of this type was enough, we didnt need Nightmare to be the same of...
  10. D

Firebug DoT is almost useless... making the Napalm pick Useless....

I agree. I remember kf1 where this type of damage works, its even OP, but in kf2 its useless. Adding to that, only ground fire do the right amount of damage, all others needs buff.
  11. D

Vault Cache not Given at Mark.

Same reported as here : https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/killing-floor-2-general/general-discussion-af/2307023-nightmare-is-gorgeous I opened an ticket, recommend to all to do the same.
  12. D

having problems with the dosh vault

Same reported as here : https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/killing-floor-2-general/general-discussion-af/2307023-nightmare-is-gorgeous I opened an ticket, recommend to all to do the same.
  13. D

Nightmare is gorgeous!

I hate it, this small maps sucks to eater to play in teams or solo or whatever, its just an pinball game with those new fps, and I am avoiding playing both Nightmare and Descent.
  14. D

I have problems with my 3rd cash crate vault :(

Me, my girlfriend, and 3 other friends are having the same problem... It seems to be an bug, did someone open an ticket for this ?
  15. D

Killing Floor 2 Halloween Horrors Changelog - Version 1056

Where are the chikenator to buy ???
  16. D

Long time issues

To be honest I have the felling that TW already fired 95% of the good team they use to build the game, including senior developers, artists etc. Now it seems they have an reduced limited team working only on what is "priority", and releasing bad quality changes in the game. Those bugs may never...
  17. D

KF2 Overall

Kf1 dosent, I think that is the OP point. The funny thing is that TW was following the right path with kf2 some time a go and lost the the way somehow. Now anything they do in the game just broke it more and more each day.
  18. D

Gorefiends and new albino alpha clots together is a bit too much from current beta.

You dont see the problem because you probably just play on normal/hard, and in HOE 6 players, you CANT kill an gorefiend with 1 desert eagle shoot, you need at least 2 if you have good aim.
  19. D

Gorefiends and new albino alpha clots together is a bit too much from current beta.

I agree, that those are the main reason why there is no way to play bezerker or gunslinger anymore, and since those was the most fun classes to play with, they just ruin the game for 50% of the players.
  20. D

Best Perk - Newb here

Right now gunslinger and bezerker are completly useless classes because of the buged new zed gorefiend and buffed albino clot. Before this update bezerker was the best class, but now if you face 4 gorefiend you just need to run because there is no way to not get insane damage, there is no way to...