• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Freebase

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension Addons

Download this mutator and run it with ServerExt to enable dosh and XP. I'll soon be updating ServerExt to implement the fix. MoneyEnabler.MoneyEnabler Credits to Insert Name Here and ForrestMarkX - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...MoneyEnabler.u
  2. Freebase

PC [v1080 Beta] Custom weapons no longer give dosh on zed kills

Issue still wasn't fixed in the official update
  3. Freebase

Kept forgetting to upload the update: Link
  4. Freebase

I'll release an updated version soon for the latest update
  5. Freebase

[SM]TOPSGT @omano @hegyeri @duk6046 Here's an update. Server Extension Addons Changelog [Updated for KF Version 1075]: ::Fixes/Additions - Updated src code to work on the newest update Link
  6. Freebase

[SM]TOPSGT Here's an update. Server Extension Addons Changelog [Updated for KF Version 1607]: ::Fixes/Additions - Fixed the Wave Info HUD displaying the wrong info before the Boss round - Fixed Gear Menu bug where players would crash when trying to change to a different character (As well as...
  7. Freebase

Here's an update for the BETA: Link Edit: You may still crash due to the changes made to the XP system by TWI, you can fix it but you need a custom GameInfo.
  8. Freebase

Final Release [Utility] Admin access plus manager

Updated version of AccessPlus https://www.dropbox.com/s/sme5zynbcghg483/AccessPlus_Updated.7z?dl=0
  9. Freebase

Final Release [Mutator] Slot Machines mod

Here's a link for you and anyone else who still wants to use SlotMachines. Nothing new was added just fixed some issues (with logs as well) so it would compile.
  10. Freebase

Here's an updated version that fixed the player HUD and the AutoPurchaseHelper: Link
  11. Freebase

Beta Release [Mutator] Infernal Nightmare Difficulty

Yea I actually updated the mutator to work on the latest version of the game and had sent the files to your friend last night. I'll look into making a version of the mod that supports Endless Mode (It currently isn't supported), I don't think Forrest would have any issues with it.
  12. Freebase

Beta Release [Mutator] Infernal Nightmare Difficulty

Here's a link for an updated version of Infernal Nightmare
  13. Freebase

Beta Release [GameType] Hard mode survival

Inside SlotMachinesMut the file ExtWebApp.uc was renamed to SlotsWebApp.uc due to the same name inside HardModeBossS (Same goes for SlotsWebAdmin_UI.uc) Besides that if your still having an issue it's on your side because I can compile with no issues.
  14. Freebase

Here's a link for an updated version of HardModeBoss, ServerExt and Slot Machines https://www.dropbox.com/s/45jkv443ixi1wma/SE_Slots_HMB_Src_Compiled.7z?dl=0 Here's the proper way to compile HMB with SE and SM: ModPackages=ServerExt ModPackages=ServerExtMut ModPackages=SlotMachines...
  15. Freebase

Can you explain what reaper error you have?
  16. Freebase

Beta Release [Mutator] Project One

Hey if you link me the src I'll update it for you.
  17. Freebase

Beta Release [Mutator] HL2Monsters (Updated)

That's up to Marco. Since he never officially released the source, I would rather not release it until he says I can.
  18. Freebase

Hey just wanted to let you know that I updated the mutator but I need to make some changes to health on a few zeds still.
  19. Freebase

Gotta wait till the update comes out.
  20. Freebase

I'm been away for a bit now but I have a fix for the broken AI, so i'll upload an updated download link sometime in the next few days.