• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Time

Simple...

Because the following was meant for "E4" (This update was meant to be released with crates sometime around E3 2020, optionally, but somebody is slacking! :) .... anyway...), not as a game, but a release on time with that, I would suggest the idea of finishing the golden knife skin set as there...
  2. Time

Sharpshooter Headshot Damage - Off-perk?

I'm a bit confused about the passive "Headshot Damage" perk bonus that the Sharpshooter class has. I notice on other classes, it specifically lists passive on-perk damage bonuses as "Perk Weapon Damage" and on Survivalist as just "Weapon Damage", suggesting that Survivalist's weapon damage bonus...
  3. Time

Store Market Available Stock - Company

There's not much to say. I'd like the sale stock(as Store tab in main menu) that is offered by Tripwire Interactive through their own game(Killing Floor 2) to change month by month. You could even do a precious sale or hold an event about it? Just a suggestion. Though, it looks bad having the...
  4. Time

Squad Active player looking for active clan!

Hey guys, just wondering what kinds of clans are out there and what it would take to join one. If you want, you can consider this post a rundown of what I have to offer and if any clans are interested, feel free to send me a PM. It would also be a plus if the clan had a CS:GO team. Anyways...