• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Please check the KV-1S armor values

RO Developers, Could you please check the KV-1S armor values in the game please. The KV-1S seems to be penetrated easily from the frontal arc even by PzIIIs and PzIVF1s. The hull armor of the KV-1S was 75mm@30 degrees and the turret fromt armor was 82mm...
  2. F

Level Design Tweaking the KV???

On one of my favorite maps, Berezina (beta 3, I think), the T-60 is modified to act as a BT-7 with a 45mm gun. So, I guess this means that the map makers can tweak the vehicles? Would it be possible to give the KV-1S the armor values for the KV-1E? My main question is, how much control do the...
  3. F

KV-1 and 1941/42 Poorly Represented in RO

(I know this has been discussed before but, I think it is important for realism.) The KV-1S that we have in RO is realistically modeled to be practically useless in its time period (late '42). It has no advantage over the T-34 with effectively poorer armor and inferior mobility. This is...
  4. F

Tank Varient Request

Some really useful tanks could be added with minimal graphic changes to existing models: T-70 Kv1 (early, heavily armored version) PzIIIH (50mm KwK38 L/42) Maybe these are already in the game and I just have not seen them yet? Anyway, thanks for listening. I love RO!!!!!!! :)