• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Mare Nostrum Summer Showcase

Great job so far,it all looks great lads.:)
  2. D

Can't connect

it's not in there,i've double checked. it's working anyway.:)
  3. D

Can't connect

same problem,but removing sdk works for me too thanks for that WNReynolds.:)
  4. D

Connection failed error

got the same thing,will try that fix now.
  5. D

Dive to iron sights..

glad to hear this will be fixed.:)
  6. D

Your Vision Of Red Orchestra - Please Vote

i just want to see more maps especially a few more in snow and some night ones. i'd like to be able to personalize my character too,nothing over the top just things like rolled up sleeves,hair/eye colour and facial hair. and some winter clothes for the germans too.:D as long as tw improve the...
  7. D

Will RO mods affect RO ?

i think it will get more people to buy the game,playing as the british/americans will have more apeal for some players.
  8. D

I gotta few questions.

i did say sorry.:D
  9. D

Deliberate Team Killers

i really hate deliberate tk'ers i just don't understand them,if you don't enjoy the game then why bother loading it up just to tk other people? you have to have some kind of mental deficiency to enjoy spoiling a game for everyone else. and i think that tk'ers are all different kinds of ages not...
  10. D

Mare Mostrum

well i'm very much looking forward to this mod,can't wait to play as the british and get me grubby hands on a bren gun.:D
  11. D

A Plague Has Befallen

i find some of the custom maps great,only come across a few that i didn't like. if you don't like a map just don't play it,simple as that.:)
  12. D

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

been playing a short while,but i've decided to stick with this game and make it my online game of choice. i used to play flashpoint,ghost recon and h&d2 and look forward to some good battles with you people.:) maybe even join a clan,or start one.:eek: