• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Seanchaoz

Beta Map [WiP] Maw of Madness II

Sequel to one of Vamp's early access classics. Hype?
  2. Seanchaoz

Final Map KF-ClubConfession (Vampire Bloodlines)

From the 2004 RPG masterpiece, Vampire - The Masquerade: Bloodlines the Club Confession level now takes a seat as a Killing Floor 2 custom map. Download and play from Steam workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1215467327 Designed and built completely from scratch true to the...
  3. Seanchaoz

Final Map KF-Jaywalkers Tunnel

Welcome to high octane Hell! Can you survive the rush hour, dodging Zeds AND speeding cars? Jaywalkers will have you dancing your little feet off trying to stay alive in possibly one of the most intense Killing Floor 2 custom maps you have played yet. Download: Steam Workshop...
  4. Seanchaoz

Final Map KF-CytologyLab

Steam Workshop subscription: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1115862210 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Zip archive direct download: http://www.synchaoz.com/kf2/maps/CytologyLab/KF-CytologyLab.zip...
  5. Seanchaoz

Beta Map [WiP] KF-CytologyLabs

As a psuedo-sequel to my KF-Homestead, which was a highly breakable Farmhouse clone, I'm getting very close to the release of KF-CytologyLab, which is essentially a destructible Bioticslab clone. The destruction is not quite as encompassing as Homestead, but the map is larger and with a more...
  6. Seanchaoz

Final Map KF-Verticality

A small defense map in a beautiful sky city vista on a sunny warm mid-day setting. Zed move along a one-way path, funneling towards a large and open center platform from which you get to tear them to shreds from safe distance. A veritable lambs to the slaughter. But do not be fooled, things get...
  7. Seanchaoz

Level Design [ATTENTION TWI] Please fix the custom map uploading tools.

Let me just say that I love the game, and I enjoy using the SDK to make custom maps. As I'm sure many others do. But publishing and updating already uploaded maps is becoming increasingly painful to the point where I am losing motivation for making maps. I am now personally in a jam where I...
  8. Seanchaoz

Level Design [Help!] Updating maps in the Workshop - The definitive how-to?

Hey folks. So I've had some issues with my Dystopia map causing Version Mismatch errors on certain servers after updating it. Not on all servers apparently - it works fine on my own private server where people can connect and play just fine. But for some people it isn't working, despite...
  9. Seanchaoz

Level Design SDK crash when loading packages after Win 10 update

So last night Windows 10 decided to install the latest "Creators Suite" or something update, which now results in my KF2 SDK crashing constantly when trying to load packages in the content browser. It happens when "fully loading" map packages or when importing custom materials and such - but...
  10. Seanchaoz

Level Design Holdout Kismet logic - teleport on touch?

I've started work on a Holdout map, and as such have created a small and simple test map to better learn and understand how the kismet logic works. I'm really not good with math and logic, so it's a bit of a chore and more confusing than I'd like. I have my test map working just fine, except...
  11. Seanchaoz

Final Map KF-Dystopia2029

Enter a dark and smoggy downtown of a futuristic dystopian city that mixes architectural designs of old-timey 1960'ies noir and futuristic cyberpunk. Drawing inspiration from movies and games like Bladerunner and Syndicate, Dystopia 2029 features a large open city with multiple buildings and...
  12. Seanchaoz

Final Map KF-Homestead

Back in 2016 I made a small test map as a proof of concept of a highly destructible map environment. It was nothing more than a single small room intended for video recording. Now the concept has spawned a full-fledged Farmhouse style map where *nearly* everything can be shot, broken, smashed...
  13. Seanchaoz

Final Map KF-SpiralSlaughter

Desperately needed a break from bigger map projects to just do something else. So here's a quick little 3-day project: Up the hills we go, with lots of Zed in tow. In this silly little map, the specimen heartily we slap. And down the bullets we lay, marking the Zed men's last day. Steam...
  14. Seanchaoz

Level Design WWISE and custom State Groups?

Hey peeps. Been trying to figure out how to work with ambient audio transitions using KFReverbVolumes and ambient sounds. I can get it working with some AKEvent sounds - for example outdoor city ambient sounds being muted when moving inside a building, by using the "env_paris_location" Group...
  15. Seanchaoz

Beta Map [WiP] KF-Dystopia 2029

An early gameplay preview of the next release (most likely) Dystopia 2029 Futuristic cyberpunk inspired downtown city map with custom destructibles, explosive cars, hotel with playable interior and other goodies. Coming "when it's done"
  16. Seanchaoz

Level Design Sean's SDK Video Guides.

Hey mappers and modders united! I've put together a small handful of various mapping related guides but never really advertised them much on the forum. I'm considering making more in the new year, and so I thought I'd make a topic for organization's sake and ease of access. Now keep in mind...
  17. Seanchaoz

Final Map KF-Netherhold (Coming VERY soon)

Enter the... ... where sanity wanes and despair takes hold. - NETHERHOLD- A dark and gloomy Killing Floor 2 custom map inspired by the atmosphere and artstyle of the original Doom games. Downloads: STEAM WORKSHOP http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=822069082...
  18. Seanchaoz

Level Design [Concept] Highly destructive environment (video included)

As a start, watch the video. It speaks for itself ;) Done? Cool. Welcome back! While stitching together my recent KF-Zedsplosion map with massive destruction I felt like exploring this path of map design even further. KF-Destruction (as it is code named right now) is a functionality...
  19. Seanchaoz

Final Map KF-Zedsplosion (DESTROY THE WORLD!)

DESTROY THE WORLD! ...and everything that stands in your way (possibly yourself). YouTube trailer: A highly volatile map where you REALLY need to watch not only your own aim, but also that of your team mates AND the zed. Because the whole place is littered with highly explosive elements that...
  20. Seanchaoz

Final Map KF-ChillwindPlateau

Battle Zeds on a small otherworldly platform high above ground in a frosty mountain range, watched over by the mighty Clot God and Frosty the Evil Snowman. Chillwind Plateau is a small defense-style map well suited for Survival and Endless game modes. I created it as a 5-day mini project...