• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Merc Report: 2022 Winter Field Improvements & Outbreak

It would be nice to have a chaos mode with a mix of regular skins and 3 different event skins.
  2. H

More initial weapons

I thought it would be nice if we could choose our initial weapon like the Survivalist with other Perks. Or, you can choose from more initial weapons, even if you have to pay for them. I think it would greatly increase the strategic possibilities!
  3. H

PC Spectator Viewpoint Bug

Bug that when you are watching a game and the boss's appearance scene starts, your viewpoint changes to the boss's viewpoint. It would be great to be able to maintain it without switching to the boss's point of view! It would be great if the spectator viewpoint could be modified so that it...
  4. H

Killing Floor 2 Halloween 2021 Beta 1

Wild West London is a very nice weekly!! I thought that the skill to recover with a headshot is a function I want as an ability I think it looks and feels great It's interesting to see only the stalker's hat, so I wanted you to leave it If I dare to say, I'm a little dissatisfied with the fact...
  5. H

Merc Report - Seeding Some Disruptive Tendencies

Which Perk weapon is this weapon?
  6. H

Killing Floor 2 Potential Weeklies For The Future - Your Input Requested

Name:MAX POWER Function:Start from purchasing weapons. Money is infinite Difficulty HOE. Fight powerful enemies and even bosses usually appear during Wave Finally fight 3 bosses Reasoning:Endless isn't the only one fighting to the limit
  7. H

PC Japanese game mode display is incorrect

Japanese game mode is not displayed correctly Wrong game mode is displayed It is displayed as below, but it is incorrect KFGameContent.jpn [KFGameInfo_Survival] GameName="基本トレーニング" [KFGameInfo_VersusSurvival] GameName="サバイバル" [KFGameInfo_WeeklySurvival] GameName="VSサバイバル" To display the...