• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. <RTR> Redeye

Server Team/Spawn Killer

This is for any and all server admins who wish to remove one of the worse spawn killers/team killers in RO. His game name was ****** but for the last month or so he has been running around with quite a few names. I do not normally share global ids but I am going to give you the one verified by...
  2. <RTR> Redeye

Server Setting up user logs

Hey guys, I've had a couple people ask me about the userlogs I have set up on our servers so I figured that I'd throw up a quick setup guide as it's pretty easy. I have the RTR servers set up to log EVERY global id that joins our servers which is saved into log files on the server in a separate...
  3. <RTR> Redeye

Squad <RTR> Right To Rebel

Howdy everyone, I just wanted to pop in here and let everyone know that ******, the guy who was banned from this forum for posting a link to a video he created on how to arty your own spawn and get the points for it is now spawn/intentional team killing his way around the various servers posing...
  4. <RTR> Redeye

Level Design Testing Maps

Hey mappers, if you want help testing your maps or a place to play them, Right To Rebel will put them on the vote list for you. Just email [email protected]. We are always looking for a new map to try out :)
  5. <RTR> Redeye

Squad Hosting New Maps

Mappers, if you are looking for a place to play/test your new map. Send me an email to [email protected]. We'll help you test it.