• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. <RTR> Redeye

DECEIVE INC. Closed Alpha Announcement & Sweet Bandits Dev Diary

I would like to join in but here in Missouri, this weekend is deer season. Sorry but I wouldn't be able to play much :(
  2. <RTR> Redeye

Beta Map RO-Kriegstadt Beta 2

Me to, release it release it! ;)
  3. <RTR> Redeye

Beta Map RO-Chaplinka Beta2

Thx for a great map, Tumbleweed, love the atmosphere, updating the <RTR> Latest Greatest server with the new beta now.
  4. <RTR> Redeye

I love the map and it runs on the <RTR> Latest Greatest server quite a bit but still agree with Monk that that much realism is not necessary in a game. The tking is way out of hand due to the uniforms being way to close in color, especially at a distance or when clearing a building and you run...
  5. <RTR> Redeye

Awesome map EH, the only problem I'm having with it is the Allies and Axis uniforms being so close to the same color. It is impossible telling them apart unless you see you teammates name over his head. I added the server packages to the ini like you said, no go, so I figured I'd wait till beta...
  6. <RTR> Redeye

Beta Map RO-PariserPlatzIII-beta1

We had quite a few playing this on our Latest Greatest server last night and while I like the map quite a bit, after they captured the gate, half the Axis kept spawning outside the map more than inside so the Allies marched through the next caps in very quick order. Hopefully you'll get that...
  7. <RTR> Redeye

Beta Map RO-Debrecen beta2

I like the fact that we have another tank only map, glad you removed the clown car and half track. The addition of moving the spawn forward was a nice addition as well. I do wish you would remove the satchels tho as I had to ban another joker (read that as dimwit who did not read the advert that...
  8. <RTR> Redeye

Beta Map RO-Debrecen beta1

As you can see, this map got a big thumbs up from the <RTR> crowd. Nice work man, I loved the long range tanking, the 900 + meters kills were awesome. The fight was pretty well balanced as the caps were going back and forth quite a bit. I'd have to agree with Ricky tho in that this is a tankers...
  9. <RTR> Redeye

Beta Map RO-Elnya_beta1

Looks good Slyk, can't wait to see the Allies spawn bug fixed. I will for sure put it on our Latest Greatest server, maybe the tank server as well when you release a public version.
  10. <RTR> Redeye

Server Official - Running A High Player Count Server Info

Although the command line setting is working fine, just out of curiosity, where would you put that (Ignore32PlayerLimit=true) in the ini file? Would it go in the [Engine.GameEngine] section, the [Engine.GameInfo] section or somewhere else? Edit: You must of beat me by seconds mueck :)
  11. <RTR> Redeye

Beta Map Bridge Crossing tactical Beta2

We really enjoy playing this map but in a pretty fast and furious round we have run out of reinforcements with 10 minutes left in the match several times :( I think that the reinforcements need to be upped considerable.
  12. <RTR> Redeye

Beta Map RO-Vbase_B1

When I click on the download link it says file has been removed, could someone post a new link?
  13. <RTR> Redeye

Beta Map Ponyri Beta 1

Looking good man! I added it to Right To Rebel's Latest Greatest server: 74.53.113.109
  14. <RTR> Redeye

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

I was personally in your Vent server several times during the period that we were changing all our servers over to a new provider. Each time I came into your Vent server there was not a soul in there. We had never set up a mod in RO and asked for input from you guys several times about helping...
  15. <RTR> Redeye

Server ******

Obviously, from my posted global id of 76561197974601769 that is not me and while I'm not going to post Jack's global that is not him. ****** is using an internet cafe as one way to get the different global ids. The ip address Right To Rebel uses to ban the cafe is: 68.190.253.162 Hope that...
  16. <RTR> Redeye

Beta Map {Core} training

That is an awesome map for training! My hats off to you killer, well done!
  17. <RTR> Redeye

Server ******

He plays from an internet cafe alot of the time so we banned the ip and haven't had him back on the server yet. The ip we have on our ban list is: 68.190.253.162 Does anyone know how to contact the Sniper Group admins as that is where he hangs out most of the time now.
  18. <RTR> Redeye

Server ******

Oh if he buys another copy of RO, he will definitely hit the RTR servers and I will post the new global id as soon as I look it up in the user logs I can assure you :)
  19. <RTR> Redeye

Tactics Get in the cap zone!

LOL Slyk, I hear you. The other day some other RTR members and I were playing Danzig on FK's 24/7 Danzig server. The only people in the cap zone of the market was the couple RTR members on my side, everyone else was trying to shoot from the windows I guess and this was with a full server...