• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Gir_

SDK Weapon Skin Settings

Hello All! Anyone know where I can find some tutorials about the operation of each parameter for the edition of weapons skins in sdk? I also checked the KF2 Weapon Skin Creation: Material Reference but I have some doubts about PaintAreaMask... In general, I would like to better understand...
  2. Gir_

Stream Workshop Workshop Upload Tool issues

Hi. Whenever I try to load the "Workshop Upload Tool", it just won't. I wait and nothing appears at all, even though my name does go green for a few seconds. I tried run the WorkshopUserTool.exe in the folder, but only opens the cmd for a second and then it closes. I also tried clearing the...
  3. Gir_

Stream Workshop Workshop Upload Tool issues

Hi. Whenever I try to load the "Workshop Upload Tool", it just won't. I wait and nothing appears at all, even though my name does go green for a few seconds. I tried running WorkshopUserTool.exe in your folder, but only opens the cmd for a second and then it closes. I already tried clearing...
  4. Gir_

Stream Workshop Pulverizer - Little Baby Punch

Hello everyone! :D Me and my boyfriend have created a weapon skin for the Pulverizer. All illustrations have been hand made by him and I did the part of the texture. I'm very beginner with photoshop and modeling and would like to hear some opinions on the skin! Other pictures and a short video...