• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Q

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

I feel your frustration about the hemoclobber, with the caveat that I'm less familiar with the problem, partly because I never saw the weapon as a "fun" one and therefore never used it much. Which probably explains why I die more often as a zerker than as other perks without there being a medic...
  2. Q

I personally don't mind variety for variety's sake; using the same weapons over and over again gets boring sometimes. Variety is the spice of life. As long as it's not patently underwhelming (looking at you, mine reconstructor) I welcome having more weapons. That said, each weapon having a role...
  3. Q

Liking the SR3 idea. Could even be cross-perk with Commando, like the Thompson. Lukewarm on the Mk.23; the real deal was well known for being quite overweight for what it needed to be, so having it as a "lighter" alternative back-up weapon isn't making sense to me right now. Though the general...
  4. Q

USB Openings getting stuck

I've been having a similar problem, where trying to unlock a crate or an USB with the appropriate keys would get the game stuck on an item open animation for a few seconds before an error message pops up saying "Failed to Reach Item Server".