• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. dogbadger

Gaming mice

What gaming mouse do you use? Have you stuck loyally with one of the major manufacturers with a number of their products - or did you stumble across a little known gem that does the job well, phaps at a fraction of the cost? If you needed to replace your mouse today, what would you look to be...
  2. dogbadger

Desert island PC games

Being stranded on a desert island isn't so bad - here's the deal.... You get a state-of-the-art PC, with online connection, and just 10 currently available games to keep you occupied. Not necesarily your all-time favourite games or highest rated, just ones you feel will offer the most...
  3. dogbadger

Questions about features of the editor specific to Red Orchestra

I have a few questions about the Mom, spawning and other aspects of the editor that are specific to mapping in RO. I would happy if others post here with problems or advice so myself and hopefully others can pick up tricks of the trade that might help with Ro mapping or even encourage ppl to use...