• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Foliage/ grass fuzzy with AA+AF on

Hello I have an AMD 3500 with an nvidia 6800 XT and 1 gig of ram Even with AA and AF on, the leaves on trees and the grass are fuzzy. Also, the roads on Arad shimmer on their seams. Above the treelines on Arad there are some lines. It does this to me on 2 different graphics cards of the same...
  2. T

Why do people use imageshack?

It always has popups and is annoying in other ways. Photobucket has no popups and is not annoying discuss
  3. T

ppsh40 vs ppsh41 vs ppsh43

Let's have a discussion about the three russian SMG's. Since I can't really tell, what do you guys think are the advantags and disadvantages of each. I'm going to try them out.
  4. T

Russian transport truck

Can the russians have an unarmored truck that soldiers can ride in (if they had one in real life, of course). Since it would be unarmored with no machine gun, I think the riders should be able to shoot out of the truck. Like maybe if you go into iron sights while riding, you aim the gun out...
  5. T

"Local" voip

If I select "local" as my channel, will this allow me to communicate with my crew without talking to my whole team? Because saying something like ''turn 45 degrees left" would be confusing if another crew heard it.
  6. T

The most satisfying thing in RO...

shooting people with the ptrd :eek: Has anyone taken out an unbuttoned tank commander with one yet? I've tried a few times but missed.
  7. T

forests?

Is it practical, with the engine that RO is using, to make a map of a forrest? With lots of trees, some stream beds, undergrowth and whatnot? Because that would be pretty neat
  8. T

Delayed firing

When you fire a real rifle, if you want the best accuracy, you have to slowly pull the trigger so you don't know exactly when the shot will go off. So in game if you decide you want to shoot the most accurately as possible, there will be a short delay between when you click the fire button and...
  9. T

Can you actually hide in the tall grass?

I never played RO the mod, but I was wondering if in either version the tall grass makes a sufficient cover for concealing your position? I hope so, but I also worry that players will have a way to turn the grass to ''off'' so they can see the enemy trying to hide.
  10. T

ammo and maps

I was wondering if the amount of ammo for each player could depend on the map. On some maps, ammo would be rationed and on others there will be plenty. Could custom mappers have any control over this? For maps with a scarcity of ammo for one team or both, either each player could start out with...