• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

My AVT stats are suddenly recording as SVT.

An AVT in alt fire mode is an SVT.
  2. T

Darkest Hour: Your favourite weapon and why?

I've noticed that too!
  3. T

Operation Flashpoint Thread.

on the giving and receiving end: I especially like it when tracers bounce -- it looks better than in RO also here is a video I found on youtube. The pictures don't really capture the beauty of the effect. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pi-j6rbPkM
  4. T

Operation Flashpoint Thread.

I'm playing the FFUR 2.5 mod right now. I'm very impressed My absolute favorite feature is the dust/dirt effect when a bullet hits the ground. It's big and beautiful and it looks so realistic. It even blows away in the wind. If you shoot a long burst with a machine gun, your whole target area...
  5. T

TripWire's "next project"

I'd like to see anything with muskets, cannons, and horses. so many scenarios!
  6. T

Insurgency Mod ... EPIC THREAD OF DOOM

I think the INS team should just retexture RO_Odessa with sandy desert colors. Then there would be a tactical urban map!
  7. T

Civ4 BTS trailer

Civ4 is at its worst in the late periods, in my opinion. I like the game a lot, but I wish the addons would focus on gameplay changes instead of just more civs and scenarios. I personally would like to see more in-depth economics. Edit: the video downloaded and I think it looks pretty good. I...
  8. T

It seems so easy to shoot people in this game. Are there realistic ballistics like in RO? Are the hitboxes just really big? I've always thought something was fishy with source hit detection.
  9. T

It's pretty good in my opinion!
  10. T

Greetings in every language represented in RedOrchestra

USA formal: hi informal: hi
  11. T

How to make Halftracks more useful?

make it so the passangers can stand up and shoot out of the halftrack ;) drive-bys
  12. T

3:33

same for me with 9:11 and it's been that way for years and years (nothing to do with 9/11/01 btw) My girlfriend has it with 4:20
  13. T

WWI related movie thread

I saw one called Joyeux Noel which was good
  14. T

Spore...

Just being able to make your own creatures, buildings, and vehicles is enough to make the game fun. I used to play sims2 just to design the houses :)
  15. T

Shot in the dark here.......... about camo

What might accomplish the same thing is a free-look function, where you could move your head or aim without moving your whole body. This would reduce movement, which is really what I look for when I play.
  16. T

Turistas

o carnaval me parece muito legal :)
  17. T

Apocalypto

I just saw the movie tonight. It was good, I thought, but I wish it was more historically situated. A little more intrigue and a little less action would have been nice. But still it was a good one to watch. I would love to see a conquistadores movie. I would be happy if Mel Gibson made it...
  18. T

Shimmering Effect on Roads etc...

Did this thread end?
  19. T

Graphics aren't all that [Debate][TL;DR n/a]

I do agree that good graphics are overrated. But I would also make a distinction between good graphics and detail. If more visual detail is added, it opens up new possibilities for gameplay.
  20. T

Shimmering Effect on Roads etc...

I have the shimmering problem on two separate Nvidia cards, a 6600 gt and a 6800 on 2 computers. My brother's computer also has this problem. He has a 6800xt. A weird thing that I get on both is that if i turn AA on on arad, I get a little line above the treelines. I see this on 3...