• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Pharrahnox

PC Broken custom zeds and weapons

You've recently made it so that custom zeds don't give xp or dosh, and custom weapons can't earn you dosh. This is through your validation functions that seem to be an attempt to stop exploit maps (but your solutions never seem to work). The issues with your incredibly lazy approach are obvious...
  2. Pharrahnox

PC Dynamic weapon content loading more than necessary

This will not follow a bug template. It is not necessarily a bug, the logic flow is native so this is merely my assumptions and discussion of a potential bugged system. Hitching occurs when players buy weapons from the trader or players spawn in. This is often hidden by being in the trader menu...
  3. Pharrahnox

PC Ammo boxes don't respawn when all pickup factories are enabled.

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Online/Offline: Both Summary: Ammo boxes don't respawn when all pickup factories are enabled (i.e. when NumAmmoPickups >= AmmoPickups.Length). Description: //In KFGameInfo /** Find a new item pickup factory to enable after a certain amount of time */...
  4. Pharrahnox

PC Continued damage from scrake gutbuster attack.

Category: Zeds, Animations, Damage Reproducibility: Always Summary: Damage is applied after the scrake's gutbuster attack animation has completed, and only stops when the next attack starts. Description: When knockback can't keep you out of range of the scrake's gutbuster attack, the damage...
  5. Pharrahnox

PC Receive ammo text doesn't update when changing from demo to support

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864304043 Details in the comment for the screenshot (and the title). I haven't tried to see if it also happens when changing from support to demo. Even though it says 'Receive Grenades', it gives you ammo. So it's just the text that's an issue.
  6. Pharrahnox

Stream Workshop Workshop file directory tree (and localisation files)

What is the recommended or required directory tree structure for a workshop project? I have seen some very basic examples, but only catering to maps, not mods. Just so you don't bother linking this to me, I have read this guide...
  7. Pharrahnox

Code Modified trader items have SelectedItemIndex = 0

I've been using a modified version of Insert Name Here's trader list mutator (link), and it was working fine until v1050. Now all modified entries in the trader's list make you buy a crovel instead of the weapon that you're meant to get. I've been trying to sort this out for days, and have...
  8. Pharrahnox

Code Compare time stamps from server and client

I've added stamina to players, and am trying to get it working nicely over a network. The server is authoritative with respect to stamina, so when stamina is changed on the server, it is replicated to the client. The client predicts what its value for stamina should be at any point in time, and...
  9. Pharrahnox

Server Server takes a long time to load maps.

My server takes a long time to travel between maps (like 30 seconds). I normally load maps in about 5 seconds. It happens when I run mods or just vanilla KF2. Currently I only have 1 workshop subscription for the server, and it is not in the actual map cycle. The server is hosted on the same...
  10. Pharrahnox

INI file adds extra entries on its own

I've been having issues with the config file for my mod for a while now. Ever since I made it so that multiple classes use the same .ini, each with their own section, all white space gets removed, and all comments without the "=" symbol in them get removed. So now all of my comments begin with...
  11. Pharrahnox

PC Kicked after each match on modded servers

Every player gets kicked after each match (when it begins to load the next map) on modded servers. I don't know if this happens on all modded servers, but it happens on several servers that have been running game info mods. I don't know if it happens for purely mutated servers. This has been...
  12. Pharrahnox

PC Movement after exiting trader menu

Category: Code Reproducibility: Most of the time Description: The first time you press a movement key (WASD) moves you for one frame (I assume) and stops you right after that. The second press of any of the movement keys works properly. This happens most times after you close the trader menu...
  13. Pharrahnox

PC Medic weapons ammo counter when reloading is a bit off

Not sure how this happens... I've only seen it affect medic weapons, and I've only noticed it these two times. It was just out of the corner of my eye, so there might have been more times where I've missed it. Maybe it has something to do with the dart recharge when reloading. Luckily it's just...
  14. Pharrahnox

PC Reproducible crash when picking up ammo (SomeTestMap)

The game crashes every time you pick up an ammo box on SomeTestMap. Works for multiple perks (tested with SWAT and demo). Works for multiple ammo boxes. Reproducible: always. The map was loaded using: open KF-SomeTestMap?game=SomeTestMap.SomeTestMap?diffculty=3. Hopefully this helps to sort...
  15. Pharrahnox

PC Aim bug (xbow)

Sometimes the crossbow bolts won't go where you're aiming. Here is a video of it occurring numerous times in a row: https://youtu.be/EghUX6w27TY. Sorry about the video quality, I'm not sure why it's so shoddy looking. I do not know how to reproduce this bug, but it has happened to me several...
  16. Pharrahnox

Tactics Containing patty as a zerker

Does anyone have any tips on how to keep patty from attacking your teammates when you're a zerker? I haven't found a way to reliably grab his attention. Hans is very easy to contain and continually parry while others rip into him with their guns, but patty just runs off to chase someone else...
  17. Pharrahnox

PC Two katanas in inventory

I noticed that I had two katanas in my inventory when on the map SomeTestMap. It was on a server that is called 24/7 HOE test map or something like that. I think I had purchased a katana and somehow managed to pick up a second one (off the ground). I didn't actually realise it at the time, only...