• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Server ANOTHER v1023 error

Whenever the server *attempts* to change the maps, the follow errors arise as below. Again nothing has been changed since 1022 like everyone else. This is very annoying... [0087.37] Log: World kf-map30-defense_cgb2.TheWorld [target] OnlineGameInterfaceSteamworks...
  2. P

Final Release [Mutator] No Trader Collision

Simple Mut to remove team collision during the trader wave only. Was in another mod, but doesn't seem to be working, so I made a stand alone. Warning: I'm not exactly an expert on this stuff but it is working. Please let me know if there's some way to improve this. :) Download: Here Source...
  3. P

Code Proper way to Extend w/ Mutator?

I just want to be sure I understand this fully, before I begin to encounter errors I could've avoided by educating myself prior. If I want to extend the KFMutator class, I would Class MyCustomClass extends KFMutator and then proceed to write my code? Or am I required to incorporate the...
  4. P

CustomWaveData.upk

Alright, so I managed to actually figure this out. The reason I wasn't able to get it working was due to the fact that ProjectOne wasn't loading the config file properly.