• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Amizaur

Release: ArmoredBeasts 2.08

Well, as in the title... Link to get ArmoredBeasts 2.08 player packages: http://www.red.orchestra.pl/plug.php?e=maps&mtype=fch&fl=A&page=1&part=mutator But remember - if you are an average player, YOU DON'T NEED IT ! :) It's better to rely on automatic cache download in online games. Only...
  2. Amizaur

Code Tick or Timer ?

I think a bit about code optimisation lately, as I will probably touching some things called every tick... I think about some things I would like to check frequently, but don't need too often (one second would be enough). And I wonder if there is any difference between using a Tick function...
  3. Amizaur

Release ArmoredBeasts 2.06 beta (update)

www.amizaur.za.pl/files/ArmoredBeasts2_Beta_2.065_Update.rar I believe I have something working that I can release at last (although it have not all the features planned for 2.06 as some caused too much problems). I can't guarantee it's bug free but at least the main sound bug should be...
  4. Amizaur

Code Why weapon rotation in 4 ruu increments ?

I'd like to ask if someone can explain me, why the weapon rotation (or at least rotation of weapon view and rotation at which projectile starts flying) is always a multiplicity of 4 RUU ? The weapon view seem to always rotate by 4 RUU (no smaller change possible). he smallest possible...
  5. Amizaur

Release: Armored Beasts 2.03 beta

Uploading the files. Well the spread of tank shells works... does the job of adding some error and reducing gun accuracy to correct level, but does it in a strange way - the shells can hit where aimed or drift to the left and down, almost never to the right or up. Don't know the cause yet, the...
  6. Amizaur

3D & Animation Problem with changing static mesh to brush

Hi I have a problem. I exported collision mesh of a tank to external editor, editied it (some wrong angles, too much "soft" stuff like mudguards and appendage for armor collision model) and split surface on several materials I needed. Now I noticed that I can't import such model into SDK with...
  7. Amizaur

Code Game scale question ??

Can I ask what is official game scale RO is based on ? How much unreal units is one meter ? I ask because I thought it was the "official" 52.43 units. In RoAntiVehicleProjectile similar conversion factor is used for displaying meter distance: MeterDistance = VSize(Distance)/52.48; But now I...
  8. Amizaur

Code Need little help with RealArmour mut

It's not an idea, I'm actually doing it already. The help I need is no more or less than the main mutator script :). I left it to the end (because I don't know Uscript good enough to write it now). I'm making a mut that will adress tank combat in RO - correct in game ballistics and armor...
  9. Amizaur

Accuracy of tank coaxial MGs

I believe that accuracy of tank hull-mounted MGs is OK. They were used to fight infantrly at close and very close ranges, the mount was not fixed and wasn't very stable probably. But the turret co-axial MG mounted - I suppose it was mounted very solid, and aiming was done trough main gun sight...