• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ZerrethDotCom

Level Design KF-ShoppingSpree Needs You !

After having successfully launched KF-ShoppingSpree onto the workshop and listening to some feedback I have patched and improved the map where needed. I'm very happy with the map's performance on the workshop and am glad that people seem to enjoy it. However, things can always be improved and I...
  2. ZerrethDotCom

Final Map KF-ShoppingSpree

I've been out for a few days and am working on it now. The problematic thing is that translucent objects + lighting pick up the flashlight with a much higher intensity than opaque objects. Multiplying the Diffuse & Specular Output with a factor of 0.02-0.05 will compensate for that somewhat, but...
  3. ZerrethDotCom

Ah ok, well that solves things :)
  4. ZerrethDotCom

Seems like all translucent glass in the game is actually setup with an unit lighting model and using fake emissive lighting. All translucent materials with lighting are completely blown out with the new flashlight.
  5. ZerrethDotCom

Superb, thanks for the info. Will push out an update then with a full rebuild, I need to change the specular values of some of my materials anyhow with the flashlight being a lot brighter and all.
  6. ZerrethDotCom

??? If you have missing textures, you may want to unsubscribe & resubscribe. No issues on my end, and everybody I played with since my last update had no issues. Could it be that there are shader cache issues on your end ? I know that the Update Tripwire pushed out caused some problems on that...
  7. ZerrethDotCom

Beta Map KF-ShoppingSpree

I wasn't aware of such issues. I pushed an update today (just an exploit fix) and updated my own dedicated server with the workshop stuff since I haven't run my server since the workshop update. I've tested on my own server and on the EU reddit server and it seemed to run fine. (I'm not sure why...
  8. ZerrethDotCom

I'm working on an update that will reduce the draw calls & geometry somewhat, fix some exploits + FINALLY fix the bloater jiggle bones / mesh freaking out in some places. I've spent quite some time figuring out what the hell was going on with the flex gibs floating & jiggle of the bloater. It...
  9. ZerrethDotCom

Ah love the workshop compression : 71.6 Mb :) Testing it out now before flipping the switch to go LIVE :) /Edit IT'S LIVE !! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=644068210
  10. ZerrethDotCom

Just noticed that the SDK workshop tool is out, so I'm working to get it up and running on the workshop. ETA should be 22:00 GMT+1.
  11. ZerrethDotCom

After seeing your PM and checking again, YES there are 2 releases with the same file names: KF-ShoppingSpree_20160216A_BETA.7z & KF-ShoppingSpree_20160220A.7z have the same file names in them. However, KF-ShoppingSpree_20160220A was a release for Tripwire, since they didn't have the Workshop...
  12. ZerrethDotCom

As far as I know, I have only released ShoppingSpree with unique filenames: KF-ShoppingSpree_20160131A.kfm ------ KF-ShoppingSpree_20160210A.kfm ------ KF-ShoppingSpree.kfm ( 20160220A Final version, Grindhouse Deadline ) Mall_Assets.upk ------ KF-ShoppingSpree_BETA.kfm ( Special Single Server...
  13. ZerrethDotCom

I have released a version to do just that, check the "Special Single File Release @ MEGA" in my inital post. :) I'll highlight it so it stands out more.
  14. ZerrethDotCom

I don't know if it's because the web has become way more social since 2009, but the support & reception I've been seeing for ShoppingSpree is fantastic. Thanks everyone, it's really motivating :) Yes, but think of it more as a re-imagining than a flat out cookie-cutter remake. I really like...
  15. ZerrethDotCom

Beta Map KF-ShoppingSpree

Since the Workshop tool is taking longer than expected, I've made a special one file build available for server operators :) I've also added the link to the final version thread. Special Single File Release @ MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!F9EFyaBS!W8qLNMLnaymi5NhEkbvW5s0JmFKSUJd_A0rUIKiy-qQ
  16. ZerrethDotCom

Level Design Workshop uploading tool?

Also, DO NOT FORGET TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM IN !!! I almost forgot to do it myself :)
  17. ZerrethDotCom

Final Map InfernalRealm

Very Cool stuff :) Great visually & Fun to Play.
  18. ZerrethDotCom

The plan was to release the final version via Steam Workshop only, but since the tools haven't been released yet, I thought it might be a good idea to cover my a$$ and release it via the normal channels too :) ChangeLog: Screenshot Album: ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Xd8GD...
  19. ZerrethDotCom

Level Design Workshop uploading tool?

So talking to Yoshiro, it will most likely be a last minute drop. :) ZerrethDotCom Yoshiro
  20. ZerrethDotCom

Level Design ?- Optimization, Framerates, Good Screenshots & Level Design PR

for screenshots, open console & type: enablecheats playersonly togglescreenshotmode ghost for video you want to use matinee & setup a camera track with director mode & such. But I recommend you drop that in a separate version of your map. I use the nvidia recording features of my GPU to take...