• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

rogame.exe and unrealengine3 keep not responding

Same here. Cant even get a dump file. Very frustrated with this. This was the only game I have been waiting for and it is DOA.
  2. G

Anyone having trouble getting on servers tonight?

Got the same problem tonight. Not sure what it is. Rebooted twice and nada.
  3. G

Squad IP banned just for having a clan tag in name?

Ironically I am looking at the EU Helden server right now and I see five of them playing all on German side playing only against bots. How pitifull is that? They refuse to play against real live players but get their rocks off playging against bots as if that makes them good players...
  4. G

Yeah I kind of figured this because we were playing on German side of blackdayjuly and were mopping the floor with them. I think admin there and his friends were trying to spawn camp us but we still kicked their ***es LOL. Thank God for other servers.
  5. G

Yea, me and a few others were absolutely owning the other team. Im willing to bet that this fact is what really got me kicked. Some people have bigger egos than skill I guess. Sore losers.
  6. G

Was on EUHELDEN thiis morning and having a ball (I work nights). Our side was just about to win when me and a few others got permanently IP banned. When I asked why we were banned I was told that I was recruiting. Which never happened. They told me clans are not allowed on their server. So...
  7. G

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

Garand also has three. The top one is not used for the sling it is used to as a stacking swivel. You use it to connect three rifles together. If you look at most Garands you will notice that the top loop is bent at an angle for this reason. Oops Sorry, looks like this was answered...
  8. G

D-Day Sale!

I tried that with my store bought version of COD4 and it did not work. I guess because the store version is not a STEAM game even though the game is available through STEAM? Or did I do it wrong maybe?
  9. G

M1 Garand En Bloc Clips

.276 IIRC.
  10. G

PS2 and HDTV: WTF?

Well I can certainly live with 1080i over component. But the PS3 won't even give you 720p movies over component. That was my whole beef with Sony. Why did they design it that way? Anyway, not that big of a deal since they lost a sale to me on that issue. I don't mind paying for a stand...
  11. G

Nope, HDMI is not at all required. Most new Blue Ray stand alone players let you output Hi Def to component cables or DVI as well as HDMI. And AFAIK, they can all do 1080i. 1080p would be nice but I will sacrifice it to get rid of the DRM crap. It's just the PS3 that is limiting it's...
  12. G

Are you talking about games or movies. There is a difference. I was talking only about blue ray movies.
  13. G

What I meant was , no Hi Def for "Blue Ray Movies" through component cables or DVI. Games AFAIK WILL play HD through those. Games are one thing but Movies are a different matter on the PS3. To play Blue Ray movies in actual Hi Def you Must use the HDMI cable. And if your TV is like mine and...
  14. G

M1 Garand En Bloc Clips

Actually, Mr. Garand designed it to hold 10 rounds of his own smaller size ammo which was a new design. But the Army decided to stick to the older 30-06 for logistical reasons. And good thing, because war was just around the corner.
  15. G

Slightly off topic but I wanted to warn people about the PS3. I thought about buying one and using it as a blue ray player. But after researching, I have found that in order to play blue ray disks in high-def, you MUST USE the HDMI cable. That nixed it for me sice my older HDTV set only...
  16. G

Windows XP SP3 is out...

Question: Does SP3 force either Mediaplayer 11 or Mediaplayer 10 security fixes on you? I hope not because MP11 and the security fixes for MP10 totally screwed up it's ability to play my AVI files.
  17. G

Any Radeon 3850 users?

Had an X1300, it was rather slow but all I needed for older engine games like RO. Then got a 1600. It was twice as fast as the X1300. Now I also have a HD 3850 512 meg. Nice card. I can almost play Cryisis with all the stuff all the way up but it gets slow with lots of trees. At medium...
  18. G

Gasprices

Oh spare me. Most Americans are literally living paycheck to paycheck. And most of us have been driving fuel efficient 4 cylinder sub-compacts most of our lives here. The select few here that actually drive a Hummer are one out of a thousand and those are the guys probably working for the...
  19. G

Column of Russian Army tanks roll through Moscow waving red flags

LOL, don't make me laugh. I think this posting on the web page pretty much sums it up: "Its a constant reminder for poor russians that they will be crushed with utmost cruelty just like the days of Czars and Stalin. I am not surprised people didnt even care to turn up for their out dated and...
  20. G

Gasprices

Europeans can afford it because generally speaking. Your average European make more money. And this is all offset by the fact that they get FREE HEALTH CARE. I would gladly pay $10 per gallon in trade for quality socialized health care. Like one German doctor here in the U.S. said. Germans...