• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ArcL!ght

SWAT feedback and discussion

I found myself lately playing more and more with UMP which helps with bad profits on swat but it's still negligible. I feel like he would need a 15-25% price reduction to ammo. Also as mentioned a lot of times that crossperking 1911 to swat and Mando to make the backup skill a bit more viable...
  2. ArcL!ght

What are you guys cooking?

Zed nuts roasting on an open fire?
  3. ArcL!ght

Doomstick.....

Right. I forgot that m4 got boosted once more in the meantime to 30 dmg
  4. ArcL!ght

Doomstick.....

Don't forget the trench. It has same dmg per pellet as m4, but pellet number is not same tho.
  5. ArcL!ght

Cross Perk for the new Weapons (Helios Rifle, and Killerwatt)

I would rather have ShAK-12 as T5 Mando weapon than sci-fi variants
  6. ArcL!ght

PC The doomstick description in trader pod.

Same. Noticed in cyberrevolt beta event
  7. ArcL!ght

PC The doomstick description in trader pod.

When using the support with bigger mags perk on lvl5 doomstick magazine size is shown as 6 in trade pod under description while In reality is 4. Boomstick is shown regularly as 2.
  8. ArcL!ght

Fun Facts That Could Provide Useful

I presume this is for stock T2? Dragons breath had innate chance for fire once upgraded. Getting it to T5 boosts the chance per pellet significantly. - shooting a m79 verticaly will drop a grenade in 2 meter radius for where you are standing in 5 seconds. Consider this for takedown for medium...
  9. ArcL!ght

FN FAL full auto sound

You can say that when it comes to gun games it's the sound that sells the game. While Tarkov is a different game I think sound design wise it's really on point and weapons do feel great. On the other hand I am disappointed with boomstick. It has much better sound in kf1.
  10. ArcL!ght

FN FAL full auto sound

While I love the metallic ring of the single shot on FAL, the full auto is nothing but the old bullpup sound from beta days. It really does lack the punch. What other weapons feel a bit lackluster or you noticed have a "recycled" sound?
  11. ArcL!ght

What We Are Up To - Don't Panic!

As someone who loves firebug, but only semi-viable setup now is full on DoT and direct damage+ fully upped trench and mac10, but then again panic.
  12. ArcL!ght

I hate how demo seems incapable of enjoying the upgrade system

I recently started working with S6+HX25 both upgraded for one level. I noticed that if I play traditional demo I can and I will run out of ammo sooner in a wave. With full left Demo tree and S6 even if it has really expensive ammo I still make more then I spend and can dosh out fellow players...
  13. ArcL!ght

Is anyone experiencing 1st launch not fully loaded assets?

Had same issue on few weapon skins and textures (ambulance in Paris ). After verification it was all pristine.
  14. ArcL!ght

Zweihander Reach

It was 400 when it was added and was nerfed to 200 later. Not sure exactly, but I think that pulvie has 200 reach. An increase to 250-300 range would be decent,but not still OP as it used to be.
  15. ArcL!ght

What weapons do you think should be buffed or changed a little?

It was 400, but now if you do backward move slash (diagonal cut) it can't hit almost anything. Literally only sideslashes and overheads work. Try backwards slash few crawlers at your feet and you will see what I'm talking about. I still love the zwei/pulvie combo, but since zwei nerf and...
  16. ArcL!ght

What weapons do you think should be buffed or changed a little?

Zweihander - increase the range from 200 to 275-300 range. 400 was too much when it was a thing.
  17. ArcL!ght

KF 1 weapons worth coming back to?

As mentioned before Tommy gun, scythe, pipe bombs and Mac 10 as best candidates. I would like a true chainsaw as a t3.5 for zerk, and AK-47 as more dmg, less ROF compared to AK12. Wood, steel and iron sight.
  18. ArcL!ght

KF Update 1054

My2cents on new M4: Great thing with dmg boost and reload, hip fire is not felt that much. My additional suggestion: either boost dmg to 32 per pellet or add extra pellet (I've done the math, it stacks with both solutions, but pellet is more dmg total) to have it somehow stand more from the...
  19. ArcL!ght

Chopping up zeds should be like this:

I'm just waiting for "yellow blood" mutator. *in Fosters voice* Don't eat yellow snow hint hint.