• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

General feelings about the game.

The game is real fun and looks that I've been spending most of my quality time to this game :p
  2. M

Ps5

At the end of this year, will be the launching of Ps5. As far as I've read about it, this could be the powerful home console ever.
  3. M

Considering a Vehicle for business

I'm sure each one of us would like to save for our future and we make money to earn for a living. But, the thing is, I'm considering a vehicle for our business. Since then, I do not want to spend a big amount of our savings and income, I want to hear some your advice related to a vehicle...
  4. M

Spaaaaaace! Which space sim or space survival are you playing?

It's Alien Isolation for me too! The game is amazing!
  5. M

Tactics Pick up weapons laying on the ground

I saw this and I read something related. It might help so I'll share what I got : It said "feel free to pick up any weapons you like on the floor, there is nothing wrong using a pssh as a rifleman if you picked the weapon off the ground because the guy who had it previously probably got shot in...
  6. M

How important is QMS in a gaming project?

I have been reading about history and related info about a gaming industry. It's interesting to know how these companies planned and learn the basics. I'm curious about this type of business should be using a quality management system. How important is it to a gaming project? Does it follow a...
  7. M

Is there an application?

Password software so I can share it with my friends and they can play the game or access my files.
  8. M

Is there an application?

Hi! I wonder how you can store and share password to others so they can access my files. Is there an application for this? Please help. Thanks!
  9. M

Music Video Thread

7 Years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHCob76kigA
  10. M

What car would you like to buy?

We are eyeing the 2017 Suburban! :)
  11. M

Music Video Thread

Me too, I like Photograph by Ed Sheeran but I'm currently listening to "CAN'T STOP THE FEELING" by Justin Timberlake for a change.:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru0K8uYEZWw
  12. M

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

My nephew suggested me to try "Fall Out". According to him, it is huge but a fantastic and an incredible game. I'm considering it though.
  13. M

What car would you like to buy?

Sorry, but I'm not good in selecting a good delivery van but in terms of a vehicle loan, my family had an experience of borrowing from a bank. However, I won't recommend it either because we had a difficult way of paying it because of the high interest rates. I suggest that you look for other...
  14. M

A Frequent Issue

Hi to all game enthusiasts! Thanks for reading my post! I'm hoping that there are some who are knowledgeable about my concerns and I need your opinion as well. I do have frequent problems during my presentation. I guess, that the app is not working properly. This has been an issue and I'm really...
  15. M

What is everyone playing instead of this?

What is everyone playing instead of this? Reply to Thread What is everyone playing instead of this? Reply to Thread Hi, sorry, but I'm not that so familiar with this game. I'm playing Minecraft and my nephews are addicted to ball and dwarfs. By the way, I'll try to get some info about Red...
  16. M

surprisely good game

As far as I heard about it from my nephews, this ball and dwarfs is indeed a great game for them. It's worth their money and time!
  17. M

What games have you dumped the most hours into?

What games have you dumped the most hours into? Hi, I don't think, I have ever dumped games even it took me hours. I'm sure to play with it and explore with it whenever I started to be interested with any kind.
  18. M

Do you block ads?

Do you block ads? No! I don't really block ads even if I know its not safe. By the way, I used to ignore those kind of stuffs.
  19. M

questions about access points

Hi, I won't be able to give you the exact answer to all your queries but I can give you at least some info about what I knew regarding routers and access points. According to information that I found recently, there is a program relevant in to measure signal strength and to know the the active...
  20. M

Essential Vietnam War Movies

Historical And Arms Technology Related Discussions Historical And Arms Technology Related Discussions I knew one here, I just do not know if it was mentioned already here. What about the " Hearts and Minds" film in (1974) by Director Peter Davis.