• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Pwnstarr6

So What Are Your Top 3 Things Liked About KF2?

I love the blood and guts and squishy noises they make when zeds get shot or smashed. The sound effects period and audio are awesome. Zeds sounds, human voices and lines, bosses, weapons. I like them all. I like the variety of weapons and classes, there's a style of play for everyone. I like...
  2. Pwnstarr6

Will the zerk be reworked and rebalanced so that it is fun and capable again?

I've adjusted to the changes a bit, but I have to admit the perk isn't as fun to play as it used to be. I kinda think resistances and strong zeds would be fine so long as every perk is powerful and has unique attributes like knockdown and stumble back.
  3. Pwnstarr6

Good job everyone

How does that relate to autism?
  4. Pwnstarr6

Boss Life Bars.... Thoughts?

I don't mind it even on Sui and Hoe. Most people use the console to call out boss health with or without commando. In fact I've never had many commandos call out except for when the thing is close to dying "he's almost there!!!"
  5. Pwnstarr6

PC Bullseye Update Preview Beta: Report bugs here!

^Dead Silence doesn't work in survival. Can confirm. In spectate when a team beats the boss the defeat music plays, when they lose the victory music plays.
  6. Pwnstarr6

There's no HUD in spectate mode. You cannot tell who the players are, theres no scoreboard, cannot hear mic, and no ability to communicate with the players.
  7. Pwnstarr6

So what are your thoughts about Rae?

I like her and I love that she's wearing a dress. A little awkward when she squats though lol.I'm just upset she doesn't have something pretty and pink like her wig.
  8. Pwnstarr6

Ammo pickup audio doesn't work. Melee bash doesn't work. Stumbling zeds with medic weapons does not work.
  9. Pwnstarr6

Final Map KF-Dead In Limbo

I think the lighting is very good. I'm happy you've.made quick changes, Sean.I will upload and test tonight. Any clues for the secrets?
  10. Pwnstarr6

Final Map KF-Dead In Limbo

This is a cool map. I really enjoy it because it is unique and twisted as most of your and Vamp's maps tend to be :D In there fire pit rooms there is a hole along the walls. I was standing there and suddenly fell through the map when the wave started. Also, a couple of teammates have gotten...
  11. Pwnstarr6

Beta Map KF-HardRock

This is kinda a cool idea, but I think the map could use a bit of work as its pretty small and bland. I think you could expand it and make it a bit bigger and roomy, more true to the actual L4d2 map .. maybe even opening up and recreating the back hallways that lead to the concert stage. Also...
  12. Pwnstarr6

Level Design (Map) KF-Partyhard Preview

Awesome! Feel free to add me on steam. I'd love to test for you and help you out in anyway I can.
  13. Pwnstarr6

Level Design (Map) KF-Partyhard Preview

I love this map! It's one of my faves. I love the mood, atmosphere and music. I seem to effortlessly do well on this map and I'd like to contribute it to the music and getting my groove on. Some others have complained that there's no way to turn music off which puts a damper on the map for them...
  14. Pwnstarr6

Beta Map KF-Abandoned Hospital Beta

Yeah the interior just doesn't read creepy abandoned hospital or asylum to me all that much. I feel aesthetically the entire thing could be way better.
  15. Pwnstarr6

the Pros & Cons of a Prestige System- A Community discussion

Tbf the only thing kf2 and payday2 have in common are micros and the timing of releasing them. Kf2s micro system is far superior.
  16. Pwnstarr6

Pulverizer

Yeah if anything needs a nerf its definitely xbow lol. I hope that when sharpshooter comes out the stun capability as an off perk will be removed.
  17. Pwnstarr6

Final Map KF-MountainArena

This map is on my server. It's a fine map that doesn't get voted for often which is why you probably haven't seen it yet.
  18. Pwnstarr6

Level Design [WiP] KF-TinyTown

I'm happy to see so many new maps from you! Keep em comin!
  19. Pwnstarr6

Pulverizer

With 35 I never ran outta ammo even in extreme mode, so it was fair to decrease it. However a 15 decrease was too steep. 25 would be good. And yeah a feature that allows us to quickly disable/enable explosive hits would be great.
  20. Pwnstarr6

Pulverizer

With jelly or syrup?