• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. l3ushwacker

The weapon.

I use the Razer Orbweaver and mouse. It offers the best combo of number of keys and ergo for me. I put my weapons on individual keys whenever a game will let me. It is the fastest way to change weapons, much faster and more sure than the mouse wheel. It has saved my character's life many a time...
  2. l3ushwacker

Tactics Absolutely awful at this.

Try staying back of the front line on the RO2 maps. Do some longer distance shooting. Be patient and pick your target. It is hard to kill a runner with a single shot rifle due to the unknown lag. It can be done, and I do it, but it always iffy. So, still targets are best. If you try to play...
  3. l3ushwacker

Tactics Best Sweet Spot For Anti-Tank Rifle Shots

OK I reviewed the raw video. On the first tank, there is no kill credit on the vehicle at all to anyone. Which isn't unusual, games often miss giving credit. A guy did run up to it but to me it looks like the tank blew before he could do anything. Why suicide to kill an empty tank? Anyway the...
  4. l3ushwacker

TY. It did kill the T-34, twice, each after one shot through the open window. It is on the video. So, I will have to disagree with you there.
  5. l3ushwacker

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Announced

I hope TWI will keep the mechanics that limits 'run and gun' play. The thing I love about RO2 is that it tends to slow down the play somewhat and thus make things more realistic. One reason I like WW2 games are the bolt action rifles, less running with a long range machine gun, less 'twitch'...
  6. l3ushwacker

I was playing last night and found a perfect sweet spot for anti-tank rifle shots. First I like to hit the treads to anchor the tank but it isn't necessary. The sweet spot is the driver's window. You have to wait for them to open it. But, most drivers will open it to see where they are going...