• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Franky

Nvidia Flex/FPS drops still happening to anyone?

Got weird GPS drops with Fluids. (gtx 1060). Now im only using gibs and it's smooth.
  2. Franky

Question for Tripwire

They are Constantly working on the game. Next patch will be a big one that's why it takes some time
  3. Franky

So... What did Patty say?

Yep that's right. BTW have a Question tho. When Patty runs and healed himself he's also saying a line for example "i live or" prepare to die". Since quiet a time it's not as Loud as before. Any fixes?
  4. Franky

Live Update - 12-1-16

Boss on HoE is way to Easy now. Before the Update me and my Team (we're 6 mostly) be able to win 7/10 times against Hans now after playing couble of Games after the Patch we won 13/13 Games against Hans. Seapks for itself... Dont touch the Boss Health on Hoe please. Patty is even easyier now..
  5. Franky

Post Release Performance

I also noticed a way less Performance, specially on my FPS. Before launch i got 140-160 stable, now ill reach 80-100 and getting some weird FPS drops soemtimes. GeForce GTX 780 Intel Core i7 3770 CPU @3.40 GHz 16 GB DDR3 RAM 1920x1080, 144 Hz Resolution Windows 7 Home Premium
  6. Franky

Bosses are too hard after the last update.

My 2 Cents: I'm a Player with 12​​​​00 hours on KF2 PC. Playing Hell on Earth only. I agree that the minigun from Patty is to strong, specially on long-range it should causing more Spray/Spread. Hans​​​: depending on Difficulty. In My Opinion, he's pretty much fine. But i think...
  7. Franky

KF 2 1048 Opt In Beta

GTX780 and i7 3770 CPU
  8. Franky

KF 2 1048 Opt In Beta

I feel like the overall Game Performance isn't that good as before the in opt Beta began. Can you check it in the Code? i mean me and my Friends getting FPS drops randomly, we don't know why... it only happens sometimes. We dont got this drops before we all have very good Rigs. Nvidia graphic...
  9. Franky

Why did you make the Firebug even weaker?!

Firebug is decent even in HoE if your'e Team playing the right Perks (Demo...) for the bigger Zeds. For me, i use Firebug for all the small Trash. Still, i had way more Fun with the KF1 Firebug and i don't know why. Maybe it's the lack of the current Weapon count.
  10. Franky

Let's talk Versus!

I like the fact you want to improve VSSurvival more. This mode is really nice it just need some changes and adjustments. I signed up that Survey.
  11. Franky

PC Weird performance since Survivalist update

Hello, Since the last preview Update i get bad Performance between Waves and on some other random moments. (like 10-15 FPS for some seconds but also more than an half minute). Never got that performance Issues before this Updates. I really wish you can fix this with the next Update. I have a...
  12. Franky

PC TWI Please fix the "every setting lost" when disconnected to the internet

Yes i got some random perk skill resets and some controls reset. kinda weird.
  13. Franky

Bullseye Update Preview Beta

@Yoshiro Please make the Boss health bar toggle. I liked it more without it, the colour from the boss Shows me enought. I think im not the only one who think this.
  14. Franky

GC and teleproting zeds combo is a nightmare

It's like : i run into a small area, likelike a way and there is only one exit behind a corner in Front. > Zeds spawning right behind the corner and i get sandwitched. I dont even go to that ways anymore. Open field or gg.
  15. Franky

GC and teleproting zeds combo is a nightmare

Sometimes i see Zeds spawning right on Front of me. :D Would be awesome if you Guys can rework the Spawning /Teleporting
  16. Franky

WWAUT - Locking The Build For Content Update

Depth of Field has been added to the gear menu I love you
  17. Franky

Will we get a third boss type before the end of Early Access?

Im so hyped for the new Boss
  18. Franky

WWAUT - Locking The Build For Content Update

I'm so hyped for this Update right now. Many Players will come back. Specially when Sharpshooter is out.
  19. Franky

WWAUT - VS Survival

@Yoshiro BE sure you don't nerf Hans damage to hard. Me and my Mates beat him every time wuth just 1 Zerk /Medic. And 4 others random Classes.
  20. Franky

KF 2 Modding Workshop Client update - No Version # Update

Awesome!! Can Download the Grindhouse winners!