• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. *Gasangriff*

PC Joining a game/lobby is loading forever

Jep, whatever it was its gone. Can join games again. Thank you Foster
  2. *Gasangriff*

Update was received with no problems + the server browser showed enough active/full servers a few ours ago already but i'll keep on trying.
  3. *Gasangriff*

Hello everyone. After the update 1071 of today I get stuck in the loading screen when joining a game (like in link below, I'm playing on PC though) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N37URlEaxZ0 Last time I played yesterday evening everything worked as usual. I did verify game files on steam as...
  4. *Gasangriff*

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

I was there (sBc) yesterday evening and it was quite fun. We had about 20 - 25 players highest if I remember correctly. Will take a look again this evening. The 2 'issues' I found out: The Mg34 on Feldlafette still has vanilla ro2 sound and when mounted to cover with marksman, pushing...
  5. *Gasangriff*

How exactly is it with these 'events'? Are people kicked off the server after a period of time? Or is the mod only fun for an hour or so :rolleyes: ? Whenever I check the servers they are completley empty. (except from Hans and Franz and Sergej and Ivan). Will be on the server at 20 o'clock and...
  6. *Gasangriff*

Yes I meant that. With the {...} braces in the beginning. So 3 servers altogether... Sch
  7. *Gasangriff*

Hey there again! Is there any IMO-playing going on this weekend? Am I just missing an already set up schedule? I know of 3 servers for now. The french francophone one the 40-1 no mans land ... and the fight club thing are there any more? Hope to see some of you.
  8. *Gasangriff*

Hi there! Which servers have the mod running these days? The ones from page 1 always seem to be empty.
  9. *Gasangriff*

Native Voices Actors

:rolleyes:
  10. *Gasangriff*

Tripwire,it's time for a new trailer,but...

Problem is trailers show how the game is supposed to be played and so is supposed to look. But it turns to play out very different often times I've never seen Fallen Fighters so crowded at the center of the map or Grain Elevator with so much action or huge waves of attackers at the top of the...
  11. *Gasangriff*

MP40-II reloading is wrong

Read this quite often. Did he really say that?
  12. *Gasangriff*

Body collision

Flexible body collision would be nice, where you can shove between and around people for example when someone is standing in a doorway
  13. *Gasangriff*

Have you seen this men?

Not sure but I think someone stated earlier in another thread that these are supposed to be the hero versions of the shown classes. The ammobelt around the neck rocks, too
  14. *Gasangriff*

Speed of Sound

I don't think its implemeted. I always hear shot the moment the bullet impacts. The only games I know that have it are OP Flashpoint 1 and ArmA.
  15. *Gasangriff*

Inverse free aim option

so some kind of "delay" for IS weapon movement that makes the gun hang behind ?
  16. *Gasangriff*

Two Moving Video

Very moving indeed, very moving... /irony OFF
  17. *Gasangriff*

Games of today

What game is this?
  18. *Gasangriff*

IS aim distance

German. I just find it more comfortable as you don't cover targets as much with your weapon at closer ranges.