• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Squad Cheese's Nubs (San Jose, CA)

I own a Killing Floor 2 server located in San Jose, California. I'm more of a casual player. The server is usually set to hard or suicidal difficulty. If you wanna play with me sometime here's the info: Discord: https://discord.gg/JFTrBwQ Server: 108.61.235.117:23000 Steam Group...
  2. C

Server Looking to rent a server

What are some good reliable hosts? I thought about using gameservers, but I heard some not so great things about them and decided to look elsewhere.
  3. C

Triggernometry not unlocking?

?? ok so in the thread the guy says you're suppose to shoot down the phantom or spooky, correct? well I shot the spooky with the rpg and it went down so I don't get why you linked me that thread. I didn't say I shot down a helicopter or a recon plane. I shot down the spooky.
  4. C

Triggernometry not unlocking?

Shouldn't it have unlocked or do I have to get the Phantom?
  5. C

Radio's for US forces?

the problem with this is that the radiomen can troll or just be plain ignorant and not know that they're suppose to stick with the commander unless he says otherwise. yes you could kick him from his role, but i've been in plenty of games where it took 3+ attempts to just vote kick TKers. besides...
  6. C

Map Variants Beta Update

"Server admins can opt into an optional download to brings these maps to their own servers via SteamCMD." How exactly would I do this? Trying to get one of my unit members to do it, but says he doesn't know how and neither do I.
  7. C

Server can't find my server in the browser since update

yup it happened again with the the new update. guess i wont have a server for a while because i can only assume there will be plenty of updates in the near future.
  8. C

i did and the server shows up now. thanks. it just sucks if this happens again im going to have to delete and restart it again.
  9. C

i think i know the problem. when i run my server it says it's running v1016, but when i checked news for killing floor 2 it says hotfix 1018. i tried updating killing floor 2 in the steamcmd but it says it's still up to date. does anybody know how to fix my problem? or have had the same problem?
  10. C

Server Or is the new boss

same. ive only seen hans :/
  11. C

Server Do you not gain xp from custom maps?

I added londonWinterB4 and MawOfMadness_v1 to my dedicated server, and I wanted to test them out. I noticed that when I died on london winter i thought i lost xp. so i went to maw of madness and lasted a few rounds and didn't lose any xp. then back to london winter and didn't lose anything. and...
  12. C

Server Can you play custom maps that aren't on a redirect?

oh thank you. i thought they were different cause the other one is called londonxmas.
  13. C

Server Can you play custom maps that aren't on a redirect?

I want to play this map with some friends, but it's not on tripwirecdn. http://kf2.gamebanana.com/maps/188158 Is there a way to play it?