• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. TheUndying

VOIP Audio Volume reported as low post patch 1.3

OS: Win10 Pro Audio Hardware: Creative SB X-Fi Fatality Headset: Sennheiser Game Zero Steam settings: Default, german settings, but still default :D
  2. TheUndying

WWAUT - Something Old and Something New

Yeah this Bat surely looks....safe to use on other people, well done once more Horzine!
  3. TheUndying

Cu Chi glitched vaulting/hiding spot on B + insanely short call-in cooldown on DongHa

1. This wall can be walked on to simply vault onto the roof of the building with the ammo depot on B in Cu Chi. I've never seen anyone use it until yesterday but it needs to go regardless. 2. For some reason Canberra and Napalm call-ins on DongHa have like 1-2 min cooldown. I presume because it...
  4. TheUndying

What Potential QoL changes interest you most?

Give the NLF Scouts grenades when attacking instead of Tripwire Traps. The PAVN Scouts already have that so I don't see why the NLF Scouts shouldn't get it. Or maybe give 'em Molotovs, I'd be happy with that too.
  5. TheUndying

Update 1.3 CTB Phase 2 Survey And Updated Plans

So 1.26 is just the new maps without any weapon balance changes, leaning improvements etc? At least the weapon buffs and nerfs would be great to get asap. :)
  6. TheUndying

What Potential QoL changes interest you most?

1. Have your squad spawn on the SL position when the match starts - I hate running to A just to see that all of my boys are over at B. 2. If possible, less abrupt vaulting animations would be cool. (Currently it feels like my character comes to an abrupt halt before switching over to the "vault"...
  7. TheUndying

WWAUT - Somebody Told Us You Would Need These Presents

Yeah if there's one perk that needs more guns, it's Commando. ;)
  8. TheUndying

This update has been quite a bummer from a polish and an audio standpoint

Glad to see I'm not the only one feeling weirded out by the 501's recoil pattern, it just feels...off. Sometimes I'm in the zone and get adjusted to it, but most of the time I **** up shots simply because of the delayed recoil, it's so strange. Oof, yeah I totally forgot the MKB sound with its...
  9. TheUndying

This update has been quite a bummer from a polish and an audio standpoint

Okay, first things first: Thank you for adjusting the T5 Medic AR sound to more accurately fit the actual RPM, good job. Now, onto the bad bits: Sound: 1. Despite the T5 Medic AR fixes, the Zed Time sound is still copy-pasted from the M16M203 which is lazy, period. Why was this not touched...
  10. TheUndying

Revert the Spawn System

*gasp* You mean....like in the first game? :o Where the fun was prioritising larger zeds and carefully picking a good spot to withstand the hostile horde crashing against you like waves against a rock? NO! You want dem sprinting zeds spawning right behind you. And while you're at it, you want...
  11. TheUndying

Zweihander Reach

Certainly feels too short for the actual length of the blade.
  12. TheUndying

Survivalist Rework Status Update?

Fully agree, MA could have been a nimble Zerk with maybe backstab damage or some fancy weaponry, aiming for certain bodyparts to deal extra damage - hell even some ranged weapons like a Bow or smth would be cool, the sky is the limit. Definitely could have been a good perk on its own with a...
  13. TheUndying

What does that have to do with anything? I don't see your argument here. And yeah I'm aware they scrapped the perk, still bearing some hope within me.
  14. TheUndying

ONE of the weakest PERKS. Two mistakes in one sentence. Just remove this tripe and replace it with something wholesome. Still waiting for Martial Artist. Alternatively Mad Scientist, Freezethrower is a good start.
  15. TheUndying

vs mode is pathetic.

The Zed movement is too easily exploitable, constantly throwing the Survivor's aim off, especially with high pings. It feels stiff, janky and just flatout terrible. Has a lot of potential but none of the polish. Zed grab is completely broken and recharges almost instantly, making your a killing...
  16. TheUndying

Will there be more classes?

I don't buy into that argument to be honest. One could argue "Swat is just a Commando with less damage and higher ROF", "Gunslinger is just a gimped KF1 SS". TWI have shown that they can be imaginative enough to pull off really cool perks (and while I agree that Swat may not be the most...
  17. TheUndying

Look at me fokken icon mate. I still miss the perk. :( Never got to know what it is or does but...my imagination was running wild.
  18. TheUndying

We want fokken Wizards, Harry! In all honesty I still want Martial Artist, for whatever it's worth. Apart from the Katana I don't see any eastern inspired weaponry in this game.
  19. TheUndying

Two things I have a problem with currently

I'm gonna quote the actual skill description for Acidic Rounds: "Perk weapons can poison Zeds, inflicting poison damage over time." This is a massive overstatement and if you ask me a largely false advertisement for this skill. Those 5 points of damage do not count, they're absolutely negligible...
  20. TheUndying

Two things I have a problem with currently

Regarding Medic, yes. The poison damage is so pathetic. Can't even kill a Crawler after hitting it 2-3 times with the SMG. Have to put another bullet in. Should be MUCH higher, we're talking about a combat medic here, this stuff should kick like a horse.