• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. DrearierSpider

Sound Siren Sound Mod

Is there an existing mod that deletes the new Siren screams they added for KF2 (leaving only the KF1 scream sound)? If not, would such a "mod" be possible by simply deleting her new sound files in the game directory (not sure if there's multiple sounds bundled into a single file or not)? I...
  2. DrearierSpider

Killing floor 2 Launches For PC, PlayStation(r)4 Pro and PlayStation(r)4

LMFAO, people are literally paying more money for an inferior product. I'll never understand how someone can justify that to themselves.
  3. DrearierSpider

Digital Foundry Analysis

Consoles. In all seriousness though, I think it's a CPU bottleneck more than anything. The game can really chug once a lot of enemies come on screen even with a decent CPU. Both the PS4 and PS4 Pro have 3-4 year old tablet quality CPU's with low clock speed and terrible IPC, not a good fit...
  4. DrearierSpider

Unable to join servers

I'm having this same issue, I click join and nothing happens. If I let my friend host server browser and join that way, I get disconnected from host.
  5. DrearierSpider

How much have you spent on microtransactions so far?

Nothing so far. I already went against my usual principles and bought into Early Access (only other game I've ever done that for is Black Mesa), but there's no chance in hell I'm going to buy microtransactions for an unfinished game. I've gotten ~275 hours out of KF2, and I'm generally liking...
  6. DrearierSpider

Bullseye Update Preview Beta

Most changes sound great, can't wait to try (though I may wait for a few more bug passes for a bit). Any word on when we can expect info on the new Demo weapon?
  7. DrearierSpider

WWAUT - Balance and Things

Annoyingly enough, EMP kind of already functions as a build-up with Fleshpounds and Hans. Speaking as a whole though, all these changes sound very promising, especially in conjunction with the Demo revamp we already know about. On the enemy side, the most annoying/frustrating to fight for me...
  8. DrearierSpider

Killing Floor 2 on PS4 is apparently a Timed Exclusive.

Rocket League allows for PS4 & PC play as well as XB1 & PC play, but not PS4 & XB1 play. As for KF2, I know I'll get a lot of **** for this, but I really don't want to play a shooter with console gamers, even cooperatively, given how fast everything moves on suicidal & HoE. And yes, I realize...
  9. DrearierSpider

Great work killing demo, TWI.

Did you not catch Yoshiro's post (it's unintended, fix coming next update). http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1480698&postcount=60
  10. DrearierSpider

That's why I said I'm not a fan of this change here and now, not sure what your point is.
  11. DrearierSpider

They discussed the Demo revamp progress in the recent livestream: I posted the link, but for some reason the forums don't seem to like when I do that. If it doesn't show up, search "TWI Livestream: Killing Floor 2 Versus Survival" on Youtube and go to 39:25. Long term, I think the demo will...
  12. DrearierSpider

When dose Early Assess End!?

As much as people like to give them sh*t over the "early access done right" statement and the update speeds, KF2 is a huge step up over what's become the norm for early access games (look at complete travesties like DayZ or Rust). Sure, it hasn't been a perfect attempt but they've delivered a...
  13. DrearierSpider

KF 1027 Update - Revenge of the Zeds

Excellent, can't wait to try it out. Not sure how I feel about welder only being selectable via door prompts, but everything else looks great and it's easy enough to patch in an option if enough people want it.
  14. DrearierSpider

SweetFX/3rd Party Applications & Anti-Cheat

I've been using SweetFX for a month or 2 now, as its SMAA injector is much better than the in game FXAA option. Normally I reserve this for single player games, as it uses .dll injection and can therefore be mistaken for cheating software. I haven't been too wary about this so far for KF2 due...
  15. DrearierSpider

What should be done with the Eviscerator?

I haven't played Zerk since Gunslinger was added.
  16. DrearierSpider

Even after the nerfs, the zweihander is fairly close to the pulverizer in terms of damage & utility. Obviously against Fleshpounds the pulverizer is much better, but I find the zweihander actually works better against Scrakes because it seems both easier to get into a "parry dance" rhythm &...
  17. DrearierSpider

I'd probably use it sometimes if it simply weighed 9 kg (and therefore would be able to carry one of the T3 weapons with it). I assume this isn't the case for balance reasons, but I haven't seen an argument for reasons as to why it would be imbalanced.
  18. DrearierSpider

WWAUT - Locking The Build For Content Update

Because that's worked so well for games like DayZ and Rust. And Early Access has such a positive overall reputation from all the buggy, broken pieces of **** on the market.
  19. DrearierSpider

WWAUT - Locking The Build For Content Update

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1478595&postcount=14 Then again, so are sirens.