• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. marko.snidaric

Needs better graphics

Nope, i just used your first statement which you "killed" with the next one. That is troll by its definition :) After saying that graphics looks horrible, you said that nature "probably looks good", and that you reffered to players models. So the graphics is bad but this part which is also...
  2. marko.snidaric

Needs better graphics

Really? Well, lets see what did you wrote... Hm... You are a troll. And a bad one too. So if you dont have anything to contribute rather than troling about graphics...
  3. marko.snidaric

Needs better graphics

I absolutely agree. Leave the troll alone. Dont feed him. Maybe he is mad cause he have to pay all aditional content in cod or battlefield, and didnt find that in rising storm. Who knows...
  4. marko.snidaric

Needs better graphics

What is your point? We dont play Rising Storm because of the graphics. I would love that the game has outdated graphics, that means the people how will play will be real players, as you call them, "fans", and not the ones who only care about graphics and visuals. 550 rising storm players...
  5. marko.snidaric

Heroes of the West D-Day Update

Nice! So it updates automatically or i need to to something to get this new update?
  6. marko.snidaric

XP/Point boost for shotdistances (Marksman)

I dont want to see ANY KIND of boost, level up or unlocks. Thank god, its tripwire, so we wont see that. Why bother playing as sniper? Do you play for your joy or what? I play cause i enjoy playing. If i pick sniper, that will be cause i like playing as a sniper, and i dont need any medals or...
  7. marko.snidaric

COD storm 2 vietnam godly M16A1

Your point has no sense at all. You know how much damage M16 will have? Interesting, you are the only one who knows that info. M16 is 5.56 mm, AK47 is 7.62
  8. marko.snidaric

COD storm 2 vietnam godly M16A1

Are you on something? Of course AK has much more recoil, this is not cod or some arcade game. Its rising storm. Dont opet silly threads like this one, please.
  9. marko.snidaric

The XM-21 and PAX Reminder!

At least something... but i am dissapointed. No one else recorded gameplay?! That's lame.
  10. marko.snidaric

The XM-21 and PAX Reminder!

You didnt play it. There is no video! Cmon man, we want some juice :)
  11. marko.snidaric

Heroes Of The West Update

Wow, thats fast! Do i need to do something to update or is it automatic?
  12. marko.snidaric

Heroes of the West Mod released!

Wow, i have been waiting for this!!! Just, two questions: I click INSTALL this on that first link, and thats it? This will be on ranked servers or what?
  13. marko.snidaric

RO2 Could red orchestra 2 be converted to a better engine>?

Kids these days are obsessed with graphics, engines and that stuff. No one cares about gameplay, and that is sad. I would rather play ro2 with visible pixsells on my screen than battlefield4 or something like that. Still enjoying this game, and regular 700-900 people in the morning on servers...
  14. marko.snidaric

Omaha Beach - Heroes of the West trailer

So i had to wait for a game to download it, before joining server? Obviously i was impatiente to try Omaha beach. Later i saw in right upper corner that something is downloading. But to late. ill try again, thx.
  15. marko.snidaric

I tried to play omaha beach now, before that i subscribed to this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=383161976 But as i joined the server, there was a message about package something. And i couldnt join. It was on 29infantry server. Why i couldnt join? edit: Aftet that, i...
  16. marko.snidaric

Ok, i will do that. I just have to log in into steam and subscribe on those links provided? So the map will come out afer that when i play the game and go to server browse? I dont have to put any files by myself or download anything?
  17. marko.snidaric

Wow, this is amazing. I have a few questions, how do i play it? I need to first downolad map? Ok, i got that thing of subscribing, but where do i put downloaded maps, and how can i play on that map in multiplayer?
  18. marko.snidaric

Ambush tactics

I hope there will be underground tunnels whic Vietkong used as a very efficient way of transport of soldiers and for ambush tactics.
  19. marko.snidaric

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Hello, guys. I have been playing this for about a month or so. I bought the game on sale, got deluxe ro2. Been dying a lot, but that it normal, i suppose. Never ever saw the game that is so realistic. Really enjoying it! See you out ther, on the battlefield!