• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Winnie The PooSH

Why can't I spectate in First person?

2-4 hours for you. Read it as 20-40 dev days :p
  2. Winnie The PooSH

KF Help with the last achivement, please ^^

Achievement is bugged, but it is still possible to get. Progress on "Dignity For The Dead" can be gained only during first 300 milliseconds after zed has started feeding. Basically, when you see zed feeding, then it is already too late. You need to predict that zed is about to feed and shoot...
  3. Winnie The PooSH

KF 1065 - Security Update

Like some achievements didn't work :p
  4. Winnie The PooSH

Grindhouse Phase 1 Winners

I wouldn't call that exploitable. In Deadline's case, pushing zeds out of the trains it is an unique (and awesome) technique. And that shouldn't be punished imo.
  5. Winnie The PooSH

Grindhouse Phase 1 Winners

If looking from gameplay aspect, then Police Station in KF1 was terrible: too long (and empty) hallways, a lot of dead ends and easy-camping spots. But I must admit that it looked authentic though. KF2 Police Station took terrible layout from the original and combined it with lazy visuals...
  6. Winnie The PooSH

Some points on the current state of balance

- WEAPON TIERS: T1 may suck, because it is staring weapon and you get it for free. As it for T2-T3, then I fully agree with you. - BIG ZEDS AND BOSSES: Big zeds are non-fun bullet sponges, full of lazy and pathetic "fixes" to make game artificially harder. Players got skills to parry each...
  7. Winnie The PooSH

Farmhouse is the worst official map in Killing Floor history?

Farmhouse is one of my favorite KF2 maps. And size doesn't matter :p Btw you CAN jump on the car. Just get a Boomstick for that.
  8. Winnie The PooSH

Final Map The Dark Zone (Q1DM6 ScrN Redux)

KF-DarkZoneGH GrindHouse edition Now available on ModDB: http://www.moddb.com/games/killing-floor-2/addons/kf-darkzonegh Differences from the original version (KF-DarkZone): Dynamic Torch Lights. Torches now can be extinguished by Siren Scream or explosions. But you can light them up again...
  9. Winnie The PooSH

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

Created a second account to check if it helps. And do you know what? Everything is working fine now.