• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Allow the riot shield to be used with any SMG, not just the machine pistol

So in previous threads mentioning the riot shield, I've posted this as an idea of how to make it work with a lot of positive feedback in response. This time I thought I'd actually make an individual thread with the idea, since Tripwire has announced the G18c (machine pistol) and riot shield with...
  2. M

Allow weapon skins for HRG weapons from the base weapon

When you could use nailgun skins for the HRG nailgun or magnum skins for the HRG shotguns, I LOVED it. I thought it only made sense, since it would be kind of crazy to limit the skins for those weapons to only what Tripwire and skin creators would want to produce individually for them. It would...
  3. M

Server Server delay when starting a game/booting me from my own server within a few waves

I'm not sure what's going on here, but whenever I join my server and start a game, it takes a LONG time before the game starts. When I click ready, it counts down for 3 seconds, then takes another half a minute+ to start the game. Then, it'll boot me out within a wave or two. Also, I've joined a...
  4. M

PC (Beta 2) Abomination spawn death near Abomination doesn't cause stumble consistently.

It seems the stumble triggered by killing an abomination spawn by Abomination isn't working consistently in Beta 2... I hope this is a bug, because otherwise how are you to possibly maintain distance from Abomination as a perk without movement speed bonuses? When are you supposed to actually...
  5. M

Are ticket bundles going to include tickets from past seasonal events?

As the title states. Are the ticket bundles up for sale this next update going to include ticket bundles from past seasonal events or just the current seasonal event (Halloween)? I kind of need to know (No seriously, I really do need to know and not in a "I just really want to know" kind of way...
  6. M

Server Map files won't download when the redirect and workshop have files of the same name

As the title states. Every other map works fine (at least the ones on the workshop that are not also on the redirect or have the same name as maps on the redirect). But when there are maps that have the same name in the redirect as the workshop, it won't download either version and instead lose...
  7. M

PC Camera is stuck after killing a boss on Survival (w/ cheats/certain custom maps)

This has been a problem for about a year (maybe longer? Soon or some months after Endless Mode was released), but if you kill a boss on Survival at any time before the end of a game, the camera freezes on the boss. Which has rendered a few custom maps obsolete on Survival and is kind of annoying...
  8. M

PC After leaving a solo Endless game on Hard+, difficulty resets to Normal every time.

Not sure how to word this exactly, but for example when you play a solo game on HoE Endless, then leave the game, it resets the difficulty to Normal so you have to manually change the difficulty back to HoE. It's not a major issue. But it saves the difficulty that you last selected for Survival...
  9. M

PC Maps w/ obj. mode in workshop don't show in map cycle w/ server set to Objective Mode

As the title states. If a map on the workshop has an objective mode, the only 3 maps that show up on the map cycle when the server is set to Objective Mode is Steam Fortress, Outpost and Zedlanding. You can manually switch to the maps on objective mode via the WebAdmin and they work fine. But...
  10. M

Server Can't get Objective Mode maps from workshop to show up in map cycle on Objective Mode

Pretty much as the title states. When I put my server on Objective Mode, only 3 maps show up in the map cycle (Outpost, SteamFortress, Zedlanding), despite all the maps on the Workshop that have objective modes (BurningParis_BRush, Evacuation Point_BRush, TF2 Harvest, OBJ_IceArena, etc..). I...
  11. M

PC Beta 1 Spawn Human Pawn doesn't increase zed health & no headshot fx w/ Seal Squeal

Beta 1 Spawn Human Pawn doesn't increase zed health & no headshot fx w/ Seal Squeal Pretty much as the topic states. Enable cheats + spawn human pawn no longer increases the health of zeds like it should. Also, human pawns don't spawn. (Although I hope the latter is intentional. That would be a...
  12. M

Server Any way to change the default map (when people vote for a broken map)?

Basically as the title says. I want to change it so when people vote on a broken map, or in my case, the map categories (example: ______Map Of The Week______, _____KF1 Maps_____, etc..., which are only in the map cycle, not to be downloaded as an actual map), instead of it going to Bioticslab...
  13. M

Should add something on the HUD to tell when the M16/501 grenade chamber is empty.

I LOVE the changes Tripwire made to the M16 and the HM-TECH 501. I'm glad I don't have my gun flying up in my face when I'm trying to shoot zeds and can prioritize which I want to reload (the mag or grenade). But it'd be helpful if on the HUD it gave some indication for when the grenade chamber...
  14. M

Bot Infestation on the Zedconomy Marketplace

I've been pretty active on the Steam Marketplace over the last several months and there have been an explosion in the number of people using bot programs to buy and sell skins, cosmetics and emotes on the marketplace. I'm not sure if you guys (Tripwire) can do anything about it or if it's solely...
  15. M

PC Ronin Goggles can't be worn with most masks, even Ronin Mask?

Topic pretty much describes the problem. Can't wear Ronin Goggles with just about any mask, even though I can't really see it looking terrible with the mask, even if it's poking into it or vice versa. And it's kind of weird that the Ronin Goggles can't be worn with the Ronin Mask. You'd think...
  16. M

PC Spawnhumanpawn does not affect health of spawned zeds/bosses

As the description says, when you enable cheats in a solo game and type "spawnhumanpawn" then "spawnai hansvolter" or whatever boss, the bosses health is not increased to match the number of "players". This bug has been around for the last several months (since maybe the last summer update?)...
  17. M

PC Jagerhorn can't wear cat slaughterhouse mask?

Jagerhorn is the only character (afaik) who has a batcat outfit. So he's got a batcat outfit, he can wear halloween bat wings and you're telling me he can't wear the cat slaughterhouse mask? That has to be a bug. No way Tripwire would deny me a full batcat outfit. Fix asap please!
  18. M

Tactics How to avoid getting slashed by Hans when he's charging after you as a slow perk.

I felt pretty dumb when I discovered this. It seems pretty obvious now. But in game after game seeing people getting demolished by Hans' mellee when he's charging after them I thought I'd share this simple technique to avoid him getting close to you. Here's a video to demonstrate the technique...