• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Let HRG Incision shoot without auto-aim

This. It makes the gun feel totally unrewarding to play with. At the very least, they could make the lock-on take quite a bit longer to lock on and lower the range your aim has to be within to lock on (although having the yellow attempted lock-on can be distracting). I just hate not knowing...
  2. M

Allow the riot shield to be used with any SMG, not just the machine pistol

So in previous threads mentioning the riot shield, I've posted this as an idea of how to make it work with a lot of positive feedback in response. This time I thought I'd actually make an individual thread with the idea, since Tripwire has announced the G18c (machine pistol) and riot shield with...
  3. M

Allow weapon skins for HRG weapons from the base weapon

When you could use nailgun skins for the HRG nailgun or magnum skins for the HRG shotguns, I LOVED it. I thought it only made sense, since it would be kind of crazy to limit the skins for those weapons to only what Tripwire and skin creators would want to produce individually for them. It would...
  4. M

Server Server delay when starting a game/booting me from my own server within a few waves

Yep, started happening after the hotfix. I'm on Windows. Do you have the same issues joining and starting a game/losing connection during a game on your own server? Oddly, the servers seem to work fine for everyone else as far as I can tell. Or at least I'll see a lot of traffic throughout the day.
  5. M

Server Server delay when starting a game/booting me from my own server within a few waves

I'm not sure what's going on here, but whenever I join my server and start a game, it takes a LONG time before the game starts. When I click ready, it counts down for 3 seconds, then takes another half a minute+ to start the game. Then, it'll boot me out within a wave or two. Also, I've joined a...
  6. M

PC (Beta 2) Abomination spawn death near Abomination doesn't cause stumble consistently.

Found out he doesn't stumble when he blocks his face with his axes. Again, I hope this is a bug. RNG should not determine whether or not you can keep your distance from him when he has a move that is completely unavoidable close range that does 50+ damage (usually 65+, as you usually get hit...
  7. M

Abomination was buffed the wrong way and is OP

I'd love to see a video of anyone fighting Abomination on HoE solo without getting hit with Gorge as any perk without movement speed bonuses (without a boomstick/doomstick, obviously). During Beta 1, it seemed totally avoidable. Now, it's inevitable. You're going to get hit with an attack that...
  8. M

Abomination was buffed the wrong way and is OP

Yeah, Abomination in Beta 2 is absolutely ridiculous now (unless there is some strategy I'm missing after spending a couple hours testing him out). You can stumble him by killing abomination spawns near him, but it's now very inconsistent/is on a cooldown or something. (didn't seem to be in...
  9. M

PC (Beta 2) Abomination spawn death near Abomination doesn't cause stumble consistently.

It seems the stumble triggered by killing an abomination spawn by Abomination isn't working consistently in Beta 2... I hope this is a bug, because otherwise how are you to possibly maintain distance from Abomination as a perk without movement speed bonuses? When are you supposed to actually...
  10. M

Are ticket bundles going to include tickets from past seasonal events?

As the title states. Are the ticket bundles up for sale this next update going to include ticket bundles from past seasonal events or just the current seasonal event (Halloween)? I kind of need to know (No seriously, I really do need to know and not in a "I just really want to know" kind of way...
  11. M

Killing Floor 2 Grim Treatments Opt In Beta Is Now Live!

Just a few thoughts on the beta: The new map is fantastic! I enjoy it a lot, lots of pathways to escape, load of possible paths to take to kite zeds. No complaints there. Changes to Abomination: Edit Update- Nevermind, he's actually fine. Didn't realize killing Abom spawns near him causes him...
  12. M

Killing Floor 2 Grim Treatments Opt In Beta Is Now Live!

Because damage isn't everything my friend. Commando's role generally isn't to take out scrakes and fleshpounds. It's to clear trash and keep ZED Time up. You do that more efficiently with extra ammo in the magazines. Also, your DPS doesn't suffer too much, considering you'll need to reload 1.5x...
  13. M

Server Map files won't download when the redirect and workshop have files of the same name

How do I tell if the workshop is copied on the redirect? Like the "OnlineSubsystemSteamworks.KFWorkshopSteamworks]" with all the workshop IDs being in the wrong place? Do I need to insert the redirect line ([IpDrv.HTTPDownload] RedirectToURL=http://kf2.tripwirecdn.com/) in a certain place? I...
  14. M

Server Map files won't download when the redirect and workshop have files of the same name

I used to have a server with the workshop and redirect without a problem. I'll put it more specifically. As an example: Workshop maps: Escheresque Greenstreet SiloSeven Shadowzone_remastered Redirect Maps: Escheresque Greenstreet Offlimits GNX57 So before I was only using workshop map...
  15. M

Yep, and I did that. Still didn't solve the problem though :S (I originally had the "DownloadManagers=OnlineSubsystemSteamworks.SteamW orkshopDownload" at the bottom. Didn't notice the instructions saying to put it above other "Download Managers". So I thought I had the problem solved, but it...
  16. M

As the title states. Every other map works fine (at least the ones on the workshop that are not also on the redirect or have the same name as maps on the redirect). But when there are maps that have the same name in the redirect as the workshop, it won't download either version and instead lose...
  17. M

PC Maps w/ obj. mode in workshop don't show in map cycle w/ server set to Objective Mode

Thank you! I don't make maps (I run a couple servers/test maps), so I don't know what that'd involve. But as long as it's on the Wiki or somewhere with some instructions, that'd be great. So at the very least, if they're not sure how to do it, I or someone else can direct them somewhere for...
  18. M

PC Camera is stuck after killing a boss on Survival (w/ cheats/certain custom maps)

It works, thanks! Would that work without cheats for those maps that spawn the boss early? That's primarily why I brought it up. Was kind of bummed, since that bug basically killed those maps. I mean it isn't too big of an issue (wouldn't want you guys spending a whole lot of time and effort...
  19. M

PC Camera is stuck after killing a boss on Survival (w/ cheats/certain custom maps)

This has been a problem for about a year (maybe longer? Soon or some months after Endless Mode was released), but if you kill a boss on Survival at any time before the end of a game, the camera freezes on the boss. Which has rendered a few custom maps obsolete on Survival and is kind of annoying...