• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. desertfox384

Enemy sounds

This isnt as complicated as some of you are making it. Its about immersion - Every tiny (sometimes almost unnoticeable) detail will make the environment seem realistic. I dont think anyone is suggesting to make boots sound completely different from eachother, I think what is being suggested is...
  2. desertfox384

Enemy sounds

Why say "NO" to accurate foley? If someone is willing to put in the time I would see no reason not to. I would'nt want to hear the same reload foley for all the different weapons, nor would I want to hear the same clothing foley for the different uniforms (IF there is a difference between the two)
  3. desertfox384

Mare Nostrum 2?

No plans for that. Yoshiro is correct - just dont call it Mare Nostrum 2 or anything. Good Luck! :)
  4. desertfox384

In Country

Spam? WHAT Spam ?! :)
  5. desertfox384

In Country

*Preparing to fill my brain with digitally recorded awesomeness* :p
  6. desertfox384

Any interest in a Vietnam War mod?

Updating my equipment atm - Need to do some more research first.
  7. desertfox384

Any interest in a Vietnam War mod?

I can see some major potential in a Vietnam mod. Done right it would have great interest since there are so few well done Vietnam games (zero to my knowledge) and it would be the first RO mod that did not focus on WW2 - May generate some extra interest from those looking for a more modern war game.
  8. desertfox384

Sound Sound

If Andreas is doing sounds again you'll have nothing to worry about
  9. desertfox384

Sound Program for editing and digitlizing sounds?

Audacity works OK - Perfect for a beginner (and free! :) )
  10. desertfox384

Sound The 716ID sound mod

Yeah, i was pissed at all games sounds until i played RO :) Xancerman you are my master, and i'm your slave :p
  11. desertfox384

Sound Red orchestra mod sound mod.

It doesnt work that way in RO. You cant just mod sounds like you can in other games like DOD. If you do, your game will not work online.
  12. desertfox384

Mare Nostrum Summer Showcase

Keep on spreading the word guys, we've put a lot of hard work into this thus far, and want it to be a huge success!
  13. desertfox384

Mare Nostrum | November Tunis Telegraph released!

I'LL SECOND THAT! ;)
  14. desertfox384

Sound How to

im having same problem. ive got everything working thus far, except INGAME the sound will not force over the stock sound.
  15. desertfox384

hearing over people over VOiP sounds choppy

Yeah, i am having the same exact problem. I have a creative live 24 bit soundcard, and use eax 3d sound ingame, and constantly get pops and clicks and swishes. If i put the sound down to just 3d sound, everything corrects itself, but then my sound sucks. My gunfire is faint, and ambience is...