• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Holdout Improvments

It might be that I am just a huge fan of killing floor 2, but I feel like there needs to be a progression system in holdout. Wave then tool up then wave then tool up etc. When there is constant action it does not feel as rewarding as the system in KF2. I have enjoyed the little bit of holdout I...
  2. E

If horde mode is not an option...

Will T.W. consider implementing VR support for KF2 ? If a payed DLC was made for KF2 that added VR support and allowed me to play with non VR players I would buy it hands down. I would buy 10 of them and hand them out to people just to spread the word as it would be so dam fun ! Thank you,
  3. E

After four hours of play.

I must say that I am really enjoying the game! I love the gun play, of course actually loading the mags would be ideal but the feel of the guns are great. I am enjoying the story mode as well and you guys put some nice work into this! one thing I do not enjoy is attaching forward movement to...
  4. E

Future game modes

Is there a chance if the game sells well that you would be willing to add the horde mode that is iconic to killing floor? With perks and all. it would be so fun in vr.
  5. E

Perks and levels ?

Just saw some GDC gameplay. I really hope there is some perk selection and levelling ? I know this is supposed to be a different game but I was still expecting to retain some of the RPG elements KF is known for. If no levelling or perks I really hope you add the ability to mod. also a statement...
  6. E

PC Parry Skill not working as intended ?

Hello everyone, I was combing through code today to see how everything is effected and noticed this function in the berserker perk class: function ModifyLightAttackDamage( out int InDamage ) { local float TempDamage; TempDamage = InDamage; if( IsParryActive() ) {...
  7. E

Help with simple mutators(will pay)

I am wanting a series of simple mutators to test perk ideas with and im willing to pay (paypal) for them such as: On successful parry ( do something simple) when blocking ( do something simple) inverse low health run speed mechanic ( lower health = run faster) switching weapons ( does...
  8. E

Demo stun working as intended ?

Edit: I have tested my issues on a test map and the problem that I was having 2 - 3 weeks ago seems to be gone. Nothing to see here. This is starting to get frustrating, I am having fun with demo( despite what others are saying) but when I play in a server the stun from dynamite is hit or...
  9. E

Fleshpound stun mechanics

I have been testing my demo skills on fleshpounds in test maps and have been confused of how the stun mechanics works. - If I throw a dynamite when the FP is not raged the stun works 100% - if I hit with an RPG to the body and the FP rages , my dynamite stun is 100% - If I hit the FP in the...
  10. E

Mutator wanted

If anyone is feeling board and wants to help a brother out, I would like to request a server mod. I play with my family ranging from 33 yo hardcore gamer to almost 60 yo grandmother. I run the server from my computer and everyone joins to play. I am finding that the older members of the...