• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Level Design Map Contest voting?

Im a little confuzed about the mapping contest, Who decides the winners? user votes or tripwire? from the rules it looks like its tripwire but then whats the point of the user votes?
  2. S

Final Map KF-DeathSentence

KF-DeathSentence Final version is out now! The Map is a mix of a Prison Enviroment, Street & Metro Station. Final Update 2: - Improved emitters - Improved Lighting - Improved Pathing - Improved FPS/Peformance - Added extra path off roof - General Improvments Final Update: -Added more props...
  3. S

Level Design Banner movement

Ive been trying to work out how you make static meshes act like cloth, like the banners ect in burning paris. Ive looked through the property's of them but i cant work out how to get it to move.
  4. S

Beta Map KF-DeathSentence BETA

KF-DeathSentence Beta 4 Out now! This is my first dip into map making so advice would be appreciated! The Map is a mix of a Prison Enviroment, Street & Metro Station. Beta 4 Update: - Added lots of small details - Added better lighting & emitters - Merged some meshes for better blood...
  5. S

Level Design Flex Errors

Im on my way to finishing my first map but ive started getting major frame drops then crashes when playing my map with nvidia flex. The blood splats kinda float about and after a wile, usualy 1-2 round in it just freezes up and i have to restart my pc to get it working again. But if i turn...
  6. S

SDK Issue

SOLVED - Tuurned out to be a lighting issue, weird. Im really new to making maps so excuse my lack of skill but im having a problem. for some reason when I now enter my map there seems to be some kind of invisible wall around me or something, cant shoot/melee anything but i can still run into...