• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

get rid of 5pts for resupply

Resupply should only be possible when the MGer does not have max drums/boxes.
  2. M

A Rant, A lesson

He's a grown up, let him sort it out. Its quite normal to be jealous of a friend's girl because she takes up time and effort that your group of friends previously received. It is your problem only because you live together and elements of this annoy you. The whole "if you do this and it annoys...
  3. M

Free Triais Is Ruining The Game!!!

What do you hope to achieve with this post? An attitude transplant at TWI? Yeesh. Free trials bring in new players, they also bring in asshats who by their nature get noticed a lot more than the guys just out there to enjoy the game. People are starving in Africa, get angry at that not a...
  4. M

Argh!! Spider Army!

Not particularly arachnophobic (I can pick up big hairy ones) but yeesh... that pic gives me the shivers :eek:
  5. M

New Total War Game announced!

Agree MTW was the high water mark. Stainless Steel mod for M2TW is very good though.
  6. M

Free RO Trial?

QFT!
  7. M

Summer Update Released - Free Trial Period!

Look forward to trying it out :D
  8. M

AvP 2 (Requiem). Rated R for Ruddy Violent. (Film, not game)

No you're right - these films are all classics. But remember they all have corny bits in them. There may be a large volume of literature written on both aliens and predators, I assume you prefer the backside it was pulled from than the one they're using for the film. They're comic book...
  9. M

You seem to be mistaking the genre for something that should have artistic merit :confused:
  10. M

The pet thread

This thread pleases me greatly :D
  11. M

Thank God (Hitman Movie)

Ugh. 47 should be gaunt, stern. That guy looks like he got out of boot camp yesterday.
  12. M

This should have a poll tbh, Pred ftw :D
  13. M

Yet another reason to shoot those in the -SUOMI- clan

First animated gif of the dancers wins a cookie.
  14. M

New Total War Game announced!

Oh cool! Imperial Glory was so disappointing.
  15. M

Operation Flashpoint 2 Teaser Trailer

Dragon Rising = Chinese army? Cos that would be a breath of fresh air! Will pick this up if it avoids the ArmA debacle.
  16. M

Rising Sun WW2 In The Pacific

I lol'ed
  17. M

My dad's Vietnam photos: From Dak To to Quang Tri

An interesting set of pics of one man's experience. Thanks for sharing.