• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. s5yn3t

Lack of cross perks?

Real and True. I haven't been active in the game and community effectively for a year, and i no longer understand what you guys are talking about, and what each new gun does what. It's just too much content (and not even good content) to keep track of.
  2. s5yn3t

EDAR immobilization should never auto-turn regardless of auto-turn on clot grab setting

Or at least it could auto turn you and position your aim right at its power core, instead of the upper chest area where it deals way less significant damage.
  3. s5yn3t

An idea for prestige

This topic has been discussed already years ago. It was unanimously decided during the suggestion of adding the prestige system, that it should NOT grant any perk bonuses what-so-ever, as it would just force players to grind levels instead of having fun playing the game. Considering that game...
  4. s5yn3t

Let us reset perk level after prestige 5

Hence why i advocate solo queue long suicidal, the random skill level of players is what brings challenge :kekw:
  5. s5yn3t

Uhhhhhhh.... yeah, about hours....
  6. s5yn3t

but muh gold perk icon ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  7. s5yn3t

Anything but more vault dosh, honestly. Also, you technically can reset your prestige to a complete 0 with 0 prestige rank, but only on steam.
  8. s5yn3t

"HMTech-401 Assault Rifle | Horzine Elite Red" Only drops in Battle-Scarred

Crafting is using Global pool isn't it? I never have crafted anything other than what i was already getting from drops at the end of the match for the past idk, 5 years?
  9. s5yn3t

Glock-18 (SWAT) - Shield should be moved to Block/Parry, rather than ADS

Considering we now have HRG machine gun with holographic shield that is both more effective at killing and protecting, any change to riot shield is welcome. It really needs it, otherwise what was the point of spending money when the weapon in question performs worse than its free alternative?
  10. s5yn3t

Planned forum refresh coming soon

WELP! There goes my chad forum status. Now most of the "Achievements" i should have had since years ago by default, are locked xD Yoshi pls fix.
  11. s5yn3t

what is your favourite tripwire games ?

^ Those examples mostly come down to how much modding freedom those games have, without needing to host your own server and fumble with mutators and what not... Just plug and play, hence why they keep retaining such high player base. While with KF2 ever since Saber joined into the development...
  12. s5yn3t

Merc Report - Shockingly Good Holiday Deals!

No, I'm aware of all that... it's not like I've joined this train last week. Not to mention Saber acquired TWI not so long ago, so the future of Tripwire's "quality" is now under a big question.
  13. s5yn3t

Console No Medic grenades for survivalist

You're welcome. I blew myself up before i noticed the change. :kekw:
  14. s5yn3t

PC Fatal error

i mean if you have any further trouble, just contact support. ... unless someone chimes in and offers a better solution (unless the better solution ends up being the good 'ol classic fix)
  15. s5yn3t

PC Fatal error

Your levels aren't lost, your game fails to reach the backend where stats are saved. Most likely something is blocking the connection, like a firewall or AV that has a firewall... or a router. in which case whitelisting these IP's should be worth a try...
  16. s5yn3t

Console No Medic grenades for survivalist

They changed survivalist perk sometime ago. You can now pick a starting weapon and a grenade for the perk to use in Perk menu.
  17. s5yn3t

Merc Report - Shockingly Good Holiday Deals!

Interesting... but i swear if animations will end up botched again. Got back to the game again, tried my hand on G36c.... nice gun, horrendous animations. Weapon check is so slow and linear, ADS animation is idiotic. In single fire mode the aim point comes back to the center fast, while in full...
  18. s5yn3t

I need Spray

uhh, come again?
  19. s5yn3t

Why is mac 10 so expensive?

There are basically too many guns at this point, where new guns outshine old ones that previously outshined older ones.