• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Final Map KF-Nuked

play it here: 173.199.103.120:23000 the most subscribed map on the workshop, KF-Nuked, is getting an overhaul with better gameplay and visuals! i started out by making a few changes to the map, but ended up rebuilding the entire thing from scratch! it has taken many hours and a lot of hard...
  2. S

Beta Map KF-Nuked-beta

KF-Nuked-beta http://www.moddb.com/games/killing-floor-2/addons/kf-nuked-beta http://kf2.gamebanana.com/maps/189469 My map has been submitted to the Grindhouse competition. However, I will still be working on this map for a while to perfect it! The next version will be beta2 and will...
  3. S

Level Design [Grindhouse Contest] Creative Commons licensed assets allowed?

Will using assets derived from copyright-free raw files licensed under Creative Commons (CC0) disqualify my map from the contest? The rules state that assets from third-party games or other maps are not allowed, so I have to assume that anything else is fair game.
  4. S

Level Design Grindhouse phase 2 deadline extended?

on the moddb main page for the contest it is saying that phase 2 ends on February 21st. however the countdown on the main page and voting page are both different so it is confusing the hell out of me has the contest been extended or is this just a glitch?
  5. S

PC Guaranteed Crate/USB drop after selling first dropped item

credit to Xenosbid (id/xenosxt) for finding this bug Category: Code Reproducibility: [Almost] Always Summary: Players who are currently unable to receive more drops and are still getting phantom drops (as of build 1018) will ALWAYS receive a crate/usb drop if they do the following steps in...
  6. S

PC 1015 Bugs & Undocumented Changes

Compiling a list of bugs and secret changes that people have reported. Post here if you have something to add. Bugs GAMEPLAY Gunslingers can reload dual-wielded weapons faster by quick-switching weapons after the first mag goes in. Buying dual 9mm's is wonky. Purchasing a second 9mm does not...
  7. S

Level Design KF-Nuked [Contest Map]

this is a WIP thread for my contest map. all story, features, etc. are tentative. The Story Location - Lyon, France Time - 1800hrs The Zed horde moved rapidly through France following their landfall onto continental Europe. Shortly after Paris was destroyed, the majority of the zed force...
  8. S

Level Design New SDK tutorial series

i'm making a series of tutorial vids to help people who are new to mapping get into the KF2 SDK. the first few will be aimed at people completely new to UDK, but i'll be going in-depth with more videos later on. i'm trying to make these videos as short and succinct as possible, because i'm sick...
  9. S

Level Design what is wrong with my sdk?

when using Lit mode in the perspective viewer, my lighting is all messed up. when i move close to a light, it looks fine (pic 1), but when i zoom out, it starts getting dimmer and doesn't project properly onto surfaces (pic 2) no matter how bright the light is. this just started happening the...